The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How soon after their sign up do i start emailing offers?

L

lyndonhd

So when someone joines our travel club with a free trial membership, how soon after their sign up should i start encouraging them to upgrade to a PAID membership without being too pushy??

I'd always give them one or two none selling emails - get them engaged and also eager to open your mail - then do it in a none spammy way - it all depends on the niche and test everything.

I'd always give them one or two none selling emails - get them engaged and also eager to open your mail - then do it in a none spammy way - it all depends on the niche and test everything.

Hmmmmm, yeah you're right. Thanks mate.

So when someone joines our travel club with a free trial membership, how soon after their sign up should i start encouraging them to upgrade to a PAID membership without being too pushy??

Hi Lyndonhd,

I would always send them an offer the second day out. Depending on what your "freebie" or "free trial" offer was

as an incentive to get people to opt-in the first time. The reason why I say send it on the second day, is

so that you can get people more acustomed to buy from you and train them to know that YES

you are indeed promoting something.

In many ways (for me anyways) this has strengthened the relationship with my subscribers, because I am being

up front with them and on top of that gives me more quality on my list. Then after the second day. Email them

offers in between every 2-5 value content based email. And you should see it works.

MI
Back