The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How should I go about getting affiliates for my CB product?

James Spinosa

affiliate
Hey all, I recently launched my first product in ClickBank and I was wondering what the best way is to attract affiliates?

The CB marketplace is designed in a way where the most popular products will naturally get even more affiliates because they are stuck right at the top, my product doesn't even show the commission %'s etc. until affiliates begin to make sales.

Any advice would be appreciated =)

Offer a generous % of each sale most people offer between 55% and 75% give it time they will come to you.

If you really want to take your affiliate program to next level then you have to contact top product owners on clickbank and offer then 75-80% commissions and jv partner with them.

You should also post your product on pepperjam network. They charge $500 for your product listing and you get access to lot of their affiliates. These affiliates are rated using special rating and this rating is transparent. You can contact high performing affiliates using their internal chat.

Another powerful strategy is to use this "5 Star Affiliate Marketing"(this forum) affiliate recruitment package. This is the most comprehensive affiliate marketing package on internet.

You must contact Linda Buquet who is the president and the community leader of this forum.

Thank you so much Sameer! I really appreciate the kind words!

Since I don't work with Clickbank programs, I don't know any specific tricks that would help with the marketplace issue gallito89 was asking about. I don't work with info products at all, so am afraid I won't be much help there either. I only work on the retail and lead gen side. But I'm always happy to do a free consult and share ideas by phone about general recruiting or building up a program.

what is it? An ebook? Free 1st chapters, customized to presell and get readers to your landing page. Distribute p2p, torrent, rapidshare.

banners
Back