The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How Organized Are You At Your Money Making Ventures?

I really need to get more organized. I have trouble being organized I am definitely not a natural at it. I try to write a list done, but I usually don't even end up going by that list. I get overwhelmed very easily. It needs to change, I should hop on pinterest and find some better ways to organize.

I have to really force myself to be organized. I created a notebook of all of my earning sites. I took a 2 inch binder and page dividers and set up a section for each site I am working in ABC order. I put a section at the front for monthly earnings. I simply log into my sites daily and write down my starting total and ending total for the day. Some sites take more information daily (such as Bubblews) but at the end of the day I have an ending total. The monthly earnings section I just write down which site I cashed out on and what date in the color red. After I have been paid by that site I high light the payment. Since I work so many sites this helps me to keep track of my cashouts.

I'm terribly disorganized, but I've been meaning to correct it. It's just a little bit difficult because I've started off with little organization already, and have all my email addresses intertwined with different money sites of the same type. If I could do it all over, I would have set it up to be organized from the start, but it was hardly possible for my case when I was starting because I barely knew anything about online money making then and was only getting used to the different programs. Hopefully I can transition smoothly into a more organized pattern soon.

Viktori I am also very disorganized. I too have many different email addresses. It is a pain really. I did go and transfer most of my main sites to two specific email addresses and that did relieve alot of the stress. Good luck!

I plan most of it out in my head, and I rarely write it down. I have a good memory, and my mind is always on my money. I'm constantly updating my site, and trying to think of new ways to make money off it.

I'm also making money from other ways too, that aren't computer related.

banners
Back