“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How Often Should I Post on Blog

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by kaymeis, May 13, 2019.

1. kaymeis

kaymeis Affiliate affiliate

Hi
    I run a forex blog which gives aspiring traders tips on forex trading. Due to the technical nature of the subject matter, how often a week should I post without bombarding my readers with too much information?
    Thanx

2. CPA Evolution
  3. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

If you are driving traffic with a 'newsletter' 2 or 3 times a week. Daily is too much if the content is topical and not for immediate action. If you are following trends -- the daily.

Just an opinion based on my following markets as an observer and trending ...

RevForce19 and kaymeis like this.
  4. WinonaSilverstein

WinonaSilverstein Affiliate affiliate

I think 2-3 times per week is enough. With your topic, there is no need to post articles every day.

RevForce19 likes this.
  5. Paiva

Paiva Affiliate affiliate

With that topic even 2-3 times a month would be more than enough, if you want to post more you really can get content from some forex news or so about that. And that's it basically. Just keep consistency and you will be totally fine with it.

6. Claire Harbour

Claire Harbour Moderator moderator affiliate

Hi @kaymeis, I agree with @Graybeard two or three times a week is great, but consistency is key so pick a frequency that is manageable for you. If you decide to only post once a week and stick to it, that's still good, especially considering the technical nature of the content.

Matt Smith and Anthony. like this.
  7. RevForce19

RevForce19 Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Although people have already said this I agree with 2-3 times a week. It's a heavy topic and posting more than that can leave for an audience traveling away or not visiting the page as much due to the nature of the content. You want to keep them engaged and coming back which the 2-3 times will do.

banners