The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How often google re-index a site

You can add a xml site map where you have a option you can instruct Google when to visit and how often the crawler should visit .

You can not instruct google to crawl your website, websites with higher page rank get crawled more often, if you are changing content on your website quite often, then google will keep coming back to crawl it, but you can not set times, dates , i have never heard of that before

You can try Google webmaster site map creater and there you will find this option

You can not instruct google to crawl your website, websites with higher page rank get crawled more often, if you are changing content on your website quite often, then google will keep coming back to crawl it, but you can not set times, dates , i have never heard of that before
You can try Google webmaster site map creater and there you will find this option ,try it .

I have tryed and it did not work for me , i dont like googles web master tools , the optimizer and link checker is ok, but none seem to be in real time, or very accurate.

I think googles best product is adsense and analytics, they have hit the nail on the head with these, adwords is ok too,

But i think most of there other products are ****

the website they have good PR, and do have popularity in the eyes of different search engines, are indexed very faster...

It helps to have your sitemap listed in your Google Webmaster Tools account. This will inform Google as soon as new pages are added. Those with a unique news feed accepted by Google News will find their site gets spidered every 10 minutes or so.

Do you know if Google pays much attention to your sitemap? The reason i ask is that there is a date and time of the last update on there and i was wondering if you changed your page, but not the sitemap if it would get re indexed.

I'm finding Google to be a bit of a stickler at the moment, its a new site and as such im making tweaks and changes every so often (one a week or so), but even though i did a fairly major rewrite of the wording of my site a couple of weeks ago, Google Webmaster tools still shows top keywords in relation to the old content of my site, its not scanned the new stuff yet.

My top keyword on Webmaster tools was part of our name, i realised i had used it throughout my site when i checked Google, as this wasnt really relevant to what we do i rewrote the text to be more SEO friendly by not using this word.

MI
Back