The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How often do you blog?

pow-wow

affiliate
I try to update my blogs as often as i can. How often should i write a blog entry? Once a day? a week? or ...

I update my SEO Blog once, sometimes twice a day.

Sometimes with part of the guide I'm writing at that particular moment or just something random.

KP

The more you update, the better really! But once you start adding posts at a certain rate Google will expect you to keep up that pattern and doesn't really like i too much when you slow down.
I've seen positions rise when ive been building content but dip slightly when i leave it for a bit.

I am not able to Blog regularly as of my busy schedule of office work, but i love blogging and do as i get some time from my work.

Regular updating the blog is a good technique for personal feel, SEO and SERP purpose and let the world know about your passion, news, new techniques etc.

Original content is what required by the Bloggers, Readers and Search Engines so original killer blog is definitely going to make more money.

:)

I generally attempt to blog every weekday, or have posts prepared for every weekday. Usually I blog two or three posts at a time, to get me through a creative slump. Have about 80 posts unpublished on my blog for emergencies.

I would love to discipline myself to write posts every day, but so many times it simply doesn't work as I would have wished to. There are other urgent duties and blogging is the first sacrifice.

MI
Back