The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How much traffic bots do you encounter?

fightnow

affiliate
When I first created the POP campaigns, I intuitively thought that bots traffic may account for more than 80% of the traffic.
Can you tell about the situation you encountered, for example, what is the proportion of bot traffic in POP ads? What is the proportion of Push ads? What is the proportion of Native ads?
In addition, is there any effective way to quickly filter these trash traffic sources on the traffic platform?

Got news for you --Google search is where bots get your serps and rip your website's pages for content ;)
Good luck for a bot that can replicate my SEO
attack ninja GIF

if they are that good then they deserve my traffic

In addition, is there any effective way to quickly filter these trash traffic sources on the traffic platform?
Block the user agent HeadlessChrome and all data center AS blocks ;)
only use traffic network that allow you to select the most current os and browser versions. Browsers that belong to humans self update now.
If you cannot select bid low and block the older (not current0 browsers and os.

If you don't know how to configure a webserver;
use this with 1 big caveat --it is on the ad-block list so you may lose some real traffic ...
Pricing | Adscore

The biggest problem with this bulk traffic is it is a lot of garbage and your data is distorted buy all the low quality users and the bots --conversions? bots don't buy shit ...

MI
Back