The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How Much To Charge For SEO?

seolinkbuilder

affiliate
I have been asked to help a couple of businesses with seo and I kind of am lost as what I should charge? One guy wants a one time set up (optimize site and create/submit a few articles) the other guy wants to know what I would charge for a monthly service (building links, article creation submission, digg, etc.)

Any one have any advice/suggestions? If it matters the industry is finance related (monthly) and a local real estate (beach area) company.

Thanks

Create an account on eLance and submit a request for proposals to SEO your website. Let them know in your request that you will need a specific proposal with costs

I agree, get a few quotes from the competition. But beware, many SEO's are used to these fake quote requests and won't quote you unless you give them your details.

It depends how good you are.

If you want to have a long term business then you'd better make sure you deliver value for money else you won't get the recommendations or repeat business. And any business that doesn't satisfy it's customers enough that they continue to use a service only has a short lifespan. 'The Business Internet Directory' is a perfect example of how not to get repeat business.

Hi Buddy!!!

Very high interesting ..??? if i know .. really start the seo freelance...if know kindly share with me.. meet again.

Being a seo freelancer since 2004 and worked on over 600 websites i allways charge based on each project becouse each project is unique
Url / age / targeted keyphrases that's the info i ask before giving a quote

When i see seo experts/or companies with fix "packages" ... i allways know they are amateurs or scams ...

As a search engine optimizer, I am working now in an IT company, as link builder. I believe link exchange is the best way for increasing link popularity of a site. I have a web design theme basic site. I am looking for link exchange, for increasing its popularity. Interested person, contact with me, through this forum. Thanks in advance.

MI
Back