The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How much time?

Well, I have both a personal and business account on Twitter, FB, and Youtube to stave the many distractions that come with friends off when I need to focus on promoting. This splits my time to 3-4 hours on all of them combined for my personal account, and a focused 20 minutes uploading/promoting/posting on the business end. The balance works out great.

I usually spend about an hour a day. Sometimes I get sidetracked and end up spending more time than actually necessary. Realistically, I should be able to spend less than 30 minutes on social networking sites, but somehow it always ends up taking me an hour.:)

I probably should spend more time on social networking. I know if I did more interacting, retweeting, liking and responding it might make my social accounts more popular. However, I regularly get requests to be my follower or friend, and I always view the applicants profile before deciding whether or not to accept.

I prefer to spend more time in forums, where every day I get to learn much more, and I get involved in more discussions than I ever do in social networks.

id say about 3 hours or something every day possibly less i spend alot of time on there as its a great social way to meet people, and have a look how friends and family are doing.

I am not really doing a lot on social networking so I only spent for about 10 minutes of my time here just to check for messages and other recent notifications I have. I don't have any website or product to promote on social networking sites so I rather focus my time doing something else that would give me profit.

I used to spend 3 hours a day or more on Facebook which I originally joined to connect with fellow writers. In the end I realised I ended up doing less and less writing myself. Now I am mostly back to the 'writing board' and giving Facebook a miss most of the time. Now I do promote my writing on Twitter now and then and when I do, it is automatically posted on my Facebook!
I will check Facebook on a daily basis to check out notifications and keep track of people's birthday.
Social media can be great to promote your work but in my case the means took over from the objective.

At this stage of my life I'm spending too much time on-line as it is and a lot of that time is inevitably dedicated to checking all of my profiles on several social networks which is becoming a bit tiresome for me, I must admit. Sometimes I long for the old days when there wasn't this much activity on-line (or when I wasn't this obsessed with everything) and it's nearly impossible for me to get a clear idea regarding the exact amount of time I spend on my profiles daily because I'm checking in and out all day long. I obviously need a detox.

Much more than I should, to be honest. I sit down at the computer with every intention of staying focused, but social media - forums in particular - are my procrastination method of choice and often I find that time has sort of gotten away from me far less productively than it should have because I allow myself to succumb to distraction rather than just doing what needs to be done.

A few years ago when I was still a college student, I used to spend around 30 minutes a day on Facebook. It could be shorter or longer depend on how much I talk to people in the chat.

Right now I only visit FB maybe once a week or less...just to check the inbox or wall posts on my own profile, and I'd leave right away if there isn't any. So I spend less than a minute a day on FB these days. I am not a part of any other social network... so that was it.

I used social networks for business purposes, first and foremost, so its very easy to prevent myself from getting too distracted otherwise. For personal time, I am on very seldom. Really, its mostly every Wednesday, for a game night that myself and some buddies have going and we use Facebook to keep in touch. I also maintain a YouTube channel so fun and sharing, but that really just a hobby and I don't update nearly enough.

MI
Back