The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How much time do you spend online a day?

Yup do agree with you. This topic actually discuss your real working hours in online. I have spent almost 5 hours a day for doing the real online job. The rest of the time I usually do Facebooking or watch videos on YouTube.

As far as the time is concerned i use to spend many hours on the internet in search of jobs and other media... i spend more than 6 hours in a whole day on the internet........

At this point might as well be 12+ hours. Whenever I'm not sleeping or eating I'm basically online - which is kinda crazy if you think about it.

I spend close to 15 hours online. The reason is because i am an affiliate marketer who works through the online presence. This implies that every time i am seen online am in the direction or searching for something that will make my work easier. Sunday is the only day i spend few hours on the laptop and even online because i do want to have close walk with God and a time to say thank you for the far he has brought me. Be sure that you spend the time well so that you do not regret at the end of the day.

I spend at least 9 hours online for work. Sometimes it can be even 12 hours.
After such working days you feel unusual entering the real world.

From 24 hours in a day, I spend 18 hours online from which 14hours I work and the other 4 hours I just relax watching movies or doing other non-work related things ;)

banners
Back