The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How Much Planning Is Needed For SEO?

Rube

affiliate
I think SEO is easier and more effective when you have a plan. There is more to SEO than just learning about what to do, you also need to know when and how often to do it. Planning ahead will increase your traffic, when you create an effective SEO schedule and follow it.

Time management requires good planning, so you can make a plan to keep up with keyword research, creating and adding new content, interacting in social networks, adding backlinks and any other methods you use to promote your content.

Is this something you already do? If not, how do you make decisions about when and what to do for SEO?

The right thing to be practiced for good and efficient (and effective) SEO is quite similar to raising a baby. The more you care for it, the better you would need to do. And definitely, without the right plan, many fail. There are millions of websites, blogs and what nots on the internet that have failed just because of two factors - 1. They lacked planning and 2. They lacked foresightedness.

For my website, I have a small plan and hope that it gets implemented soon - like, I am finalizing the initial stages - the Meta parts for all the pages. Then once these changes are implemented, there would be more of forum postings and other methods using which, I might think of raising my hopes of finding business prospects.

The right thing to be practiced for good and efficient (and effective) SEO is quite similar to raising a baby. The more you care for it, the better you would need to do. And definitely, without the right plan, many fail. There are millions of websites, blogs and what nots on the internet that have failed just because of two factors - 1. They lacked planning and 2. They lacked foresightedness.

For my website, I have a small plan and hope that it gets implemented soon - like, I am finalizing the initial stages - the Meta parts for all the pages. Then once these changes are implemented, there would be more of forum postings and other methods using which, I might think of raising my hopes of finding business prospects.

I like how you compared SEO with raising a baby, they are actually very similar to eachother which I'm really surprised.

As for SEO, the more you know and plan, the better and more efficient you would do once you start using the techniques. Plan which technique you're going to use first, research them, and put them to effect once you start. It's also like writing an essay, you have to brainstorm and plan before you write. If you delve into SEO without knowing anything, all that comes out is a sloppy essay that has grammatical mistakes, and spelling errors. If you planned it out, the end result would be great content, and no grammatical/spelling mistakes.

Agreed. When it comes to SEO, there is the huge factor of time that goes into it as well. It isn't enough to plan just once, but to prepare to keep best practices for every blog post, new article, or new page for your website. There are some aspects of SEO that can be done once and forgotten about, such as the meta tags, description, etc. for home pages, pages that never change, or pages you plan to have from your particular website's inception.

When it comes to Social Media or creating backlinks, this is something where there is no right answer as to how often one should delve into it, but the end goal is to be shared, liked, tweeted, pinned, etc. as much as possible with backlinks that contribute to the PR you want, and, ultimately, the final destination is to have the highest page rank possible and maintain that spot. It isn't something you can do on a schedule and do it "right". There are a wide variety of factors that go into it, but there is a lot that can be planned for in advance and done before the site even picks up off of the ground.

Planning is really necessary before starting seo for a site.For better Seo result select the right keyword which describe your content and get quality backlinks.

MI
Back