The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How much money is required for getting started in affiliate marketing?

All you need is to have a website that has some decent traffic coming in. That's all you need.
You can put your affiliate's link on your site and then every sale through yours will earn you some commission. :)
Good luck.

Hi all, first of all I am new to the forum and new to the world of affiliate marketing. I want to know that how much money is required for getting started in affiliate marketing?

And where can I get some working tutorials and guides for complete affiliate marketing?

My dream is to become a full-time online entrepreneur by hustling my way to the top. I know it will take time and I am ready for it. :D

iHustler,

First things first. It is great to see someone getting into affiliate marketing. You have to understand that it is possible to make a passive income but it takes hard work to get to that road. As for your question about how much does it take to get started here is what I recommend:

1. Start by getting an idea as to what niche market you want to get into? The three top niches that are not going anywhere are health & fitness, make money online, dating & relationships.

2. Join an affiliate network. Depending on what you want to promote (digital or physical). Clickbank / JvZoo for digital and CJ.co for physical.

3. Do your keyword research for your niche choice.
*These first 3 steps are $0*

4. Pick an in demand product to promote that is in your niche from the affiliate network you joined.

5. Build a landing page with an autoresponder sequence.

6. Send traffic to your landing page.

Overall these 6 steps can be done for less than $300 it is getting traffic that is the hardest part.

As for that there are many ways to send traffic to your offer/promotions. I would say that you should pick one FREE method and one PAID method and then master the two methods before moving on to another source.

FREE methods would be forums, social media, blogging, etc.
PAID methods would be Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Solo Ads, etc.

I hope this was helpful. Again this can all be done for under $300.

Do you have a day job with enough income to get by with for now? Then don't quit it yet :(
Then I would say a few thousand dollars of capital and some hard work (or some smart work and some luck).

You can start out with a few hundred dollars (euros or GPB) but it's the hard way to go.

learning and learning and learning + thousand dollars and some hard work,

I have sum methods to begin with 0$, but not sure if you can be consistent to achieve it.
I can publish methods hear if accepted by Admin

If they are whitehat methods then yes, you can publish them here. However, put the methods in a thread, not as a download.

Last edited:
"My dream is to become a full-time online entrepreneur by hustling my way to the top" - that's the attitude! What niche are you thinking of?

Spending loads will make up for an easier start, but as it's preached all around the web - growing organically is the best way to go. Think about this: work hard on creating top-notch content, grow your social media presence, work on your SEO and invest a bit in paid advertising, just don't go overboard.

Also, try not to limit yourself to affiliate programs. There are plenty of ways to draw revenue online. Keep an open mind, explore your options and try out various methods. Best of luck!

I think it's great that you're really aiming big and want to take control of your life. Applause to you. If you want to do this full time and really be able to concentrate, you will need more than capital. You will need enough funds to last you at least a few months if you want to quit your job and focus on this. You just have to keep your expectations low and your hopes high because if you don't make enough and you'll risk your living, it might just discourage you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let start with zero first, than if you have a bit money, think to spend it.
Some paid ads e.g.

Hi all,

I think the make money online, health and relationships niches are evergreen and profitable. So an affiliate marketer can make good money in them long-term. I don't think $300 is needed to get started. You just need at most $150 to start comfortably. And of course you have to invest in affiliate training as well. You can check out how I got started in affiliate marketing below. Cheers to our success!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, first of all I am new to the forum and new to the world of affiliate marketing. I want to know that how much money is required for getting started in affiliate marketing?

And where can I get some working tutorials and guides for complete affiliate marketing?

My dream is to become a full-time online entrepreneur by hustling my way to the top. I know it will take time and I am ready for it. :D
ZERO!!! You can start with zero budget. Learn it by watching you tube videos and you can also get inspired by top affiliate marketers. Google them!

You don't need any budget to get started with affiliate marketing but it's always advisable to purchase a domain and play a bit around with wordpress because fast forward you are going to drive traffic to your website using either organic or paid traffic. I am sure there are a lot of methods shared on this forum along that require little to no budget to get the ball running, stick to one and start your IM journey.

Looks like we are in the same boat. I am also newe to AM and am in need of some direction. I have been reading and viewing videos and am just confussed as to where to get started. On top of that I am not really a technical person.

ZERO!!! You can start with zero budget. Learn it by watching you tube videos and you can also get inspired by top affiliate marketers. Google them!
That is exactly what I have been doing. To the point that I am confused as to where to start. I am new to AM but feel that there is much potential.

You don't need any budget to get started with affiliate marketing but it's always advisable to purchase a domain and play a bit around with wordpress because fast forward you are going to drive traffic to your website using either organic or paid traffic. I am sure there are a lot of methods shared on this forum along that require little to no budget to get the ball running, stick to one and start your IM journey.
This sounds like good advise and am going to check out wordpress. What do you feel is the the best avenue for a domain? As you can guess I am new to this and wet behind the ears.

I would suggest starting with some easy combinations like pop traffic + a smartlink. Normally smartlinks would convert better on a blind traffic than a specific offer. e.g. Mobidea, Mobusi or Clickdealer have pretty good performing smartlinks

banners
Back