The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How much is my website worth?

sergchaikov9

affiliate
Hello Guys!

I just wondering how much will my website sell for? The website has been live for over 4 years, it is PR3 it has over 280000+ backlinks. Daily traffic is around 14000 visitors a day, revenue around $150,000 per Year.

I have contacted a website broker and he told me they can sell the business for $350,000

What do you think about this offer?

Is the money worth more now or later?

3 years profit is generic rule of thumb for business sale, & that sounds right in those numbers.

Sounds about right. Valuation will be from $150,000 (lower offers, can be considered lowball) to $500,000 (find the right buyer and they'll oblige, could take a while.).

Hello Guys!

I just wondering how much will my website sell for? The website has been live for over 4 years, it is PR3 it has over 280000+ backlinks. Daily traffic is around 14000 visitors a day, revenue around $150,000 per Year.

I have contacted a website broker and he told me they can sell the business for $350,000

What do you think about this offer?
Wow out of interest what is your website in relation to? they sound like really good figures - intrigued to know how you was able to reach that amount of backlinks - good job

MI
Back