The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How much have you made this month?

I have made a couple hundred bucks this month through various sources so far.

Edward, how do you get affiliates through SEO Clerks? I have shared my link before, but no one ever seems to sign up underneath me.

I've made quite a bit through various sources but my best sources are still articles I've written for my own sites. I'd be interested to know how you managed to get affiliate commissions via SEOClerks too Edward, share some details?

So far in Feb I've made a good $900.
Hopefully I can keep up that rate for the rest of the month!

I don't do the math until the first of every month, I find that by not repeatedly counting up I am able to spend more time writing and earning money, a bit like people who check their traffic stats every five minutes don't get as much work done. I don't believe I'm going to hit my $1,000 target this month.

^I see what you mean by that. Sometimes I get caught up in the habit of doing that too. But it's best to just keep working and occasionally check to see how you're doing.

^I see what you mean by that. Sometimes I get caught up in the habit of doing that too. But it's best to just keep working and occasionally check to see how you're doing.

I normally have a rough idea anyway of how much it will be and I am normally pleasantly surprised when I do the totting up and find out it is more. :)

I haven't made much this month since I have mostly enjoyed of summer time. However, I have earned roughly 40$ this month. Part of it is so called passive income from my niche websites and the rest comes from get paid to sites and pay per post sites. I have also invested some of the money I make online and at the moment I make 50$ per month wih shares paying monthly dividends.

In May 2013 I earned $114.36
June 2013 $119.81
July 2013 $125.34

I am pushing it further each month. I am not sure how August is going to be. I have had a slow start of it.

On July, I earned around $70, but I believe this month will be more lucky for me. At the moment, I'm having three sources of income, and added one about three weeks ago. My earnings may or may not be higher this month, but I'm hoping for it to increase. I'm sure I'll get a little more than $70 since July was a slow month for me.

I've made about £24 so far this month, through Bubblews and Postloop. I made about that last month as well, but that was using Postloop only, so hopefully I can earn slightly more this month now that I'm using more sites.

On July I earned $57. I only have two income sources. This month I think I'm going to earn a little less than last month because for the last couple weeks I haven't got much free time to work online.

This month I'll try to get a new income source, maybe that will help me earn at least the same I did on last month.

For July, I only managed $74.73, but I wasn't working nearly as much as I should either. Summer months are never very good for me because I'm only working when the kids don't have me running around. My only income this summer has been from existing content. Sept to June is when I really work... Putting out new content and actively seeking new earning opportunities.

This is one of the busiest times of year, so my extra income is pretty small this month. Probably around $20 - $40 and I haven't been able to sell anything on ebay yet this month. Just did a couple of postings.

Another issue is that my Associates account go closed because of some stupid state legislation that passed so I'm trying to figure out a back up strategy now.

I earned a measly $25 from Bubblews last July. I had two redemptions but the other is still unpaid. That really sucks.

I've made about £24 so far this month, through Bubblews and Postloop. I made about that last month as well, but that was using Postloop only, so hopefully I can earn slightly more this month now that I'm using more sites.

What is your name over at Bubblews? I am unsure if we are connected there. If we are not I would enjoy being connected!

banners
Back