The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How much do you invest into SEO?

isuit21

affiliate
There are a lot of companies and individuals offering special search engine optimization services, such as onpage optimization, building backlinks or even spreading the word with the help of social media. I am only spending about $10 a month on SEO, as I am capable of doing most of it myself.
How much do you invest into SEO?

I haven't invested anything, it IS possible to have great SEO without spending anything. As I get more money to spend on the site, I will eventually invest in that but right now I'm still developing and adding on to the site itself with my investments.

I haven't invested anything, it IS possible to have great SEO without spending anything. As I get more money to spend on the site, I will eventually invest in that but right now I'm still developing and adding on to the site itself with my investments.
I agree, its possible to achieve the same results on your own :)

Zero, nada, zilch. What I know about SEO is what I apply in my own sites and I tend to make changes that help my visitors more than anything else. For those of you who say you've spent money recently, what exactly are you spending it on?

I invest my time.

I don't know what that actually amounts to, but I do know that every minute I spend on doing my own SEO is a minute that I'm not spending making guaranteed money elsewhere.

I haven't really paid anyone to do SEO for my site nor have I spent anything yet like those paid submissions sites. I have been working on it by myself and like Jessi, I do invest my time on it. So far, it's kind of slow but I'm seeing progress.

You're spending about $10 a month too much on SEO :) You really shouldn't invest any money in SEO, unless you're paying some to write content for you. I would never pay anyone to build links, but I would consider hiring a content writer if I had the money.

Content writers can help take the load of creating your content off your shoulders, Bauss, and they really don't cost very much. For the price of a latte or mocha decaf you can get someone to write 50 forum posts or a couple of articles for you. If you don't have the money to hire them then consider becoming a writer to make some extra money :)

At the moment I hardly even give SEO lip service. All I did was install a WordPress SEO plugin. I have tried to get my head around it but in the end I just gave up spending hours tearing my hair out and deciding to concentrate on churning out the content. I haven't ruled out bringing someone in to help with that side of things, but it is a question of who you can trust.

I also invest my time and effort. I do my SEO myself. It's not really hard. It does take time. Perhaps in the future I will have money to have my SEO outsource.

That's the goal Tara. Are you doing anything to scale up your results? If it's taking all your time and effort to do what you've done so far it will continue to take it all to keep you these moving forward, unless you find a way to scale results.

That's the goal Tara. Are you doing anything to scale up your results? If it's taking all your time and effort to do what you've done so far it will continue to take it all to keep you these moving forward, unless you find a way to scale results.

My current efforts are for local websites so it has been relatively easy to rank high. The niche is very competitive, but most of my competition doesn't know what they heck they're doing regarding ranking and SEO. I'm seriously thinking of selling my services to others once I leave the industry. It really doesn't take much to retain my ranking.

I will be focusing on ranking websites globally soon. That will be interesting.

I don't spend my money to hire someone, i do my work all alone.
i just spend 2 or 3 time to buy likes... hehehhehe :p

MI
Back