The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How much do you earn per month on the internet?

Ever since school started, my earnings dropped to $300-400 a month. But now that it's the summer break, I'm going to continue working on my websites and try to reach $1k a month once again.

Th
There are more individuals on the internet, who create a living by earning money on the internet. It is possible, but may also require strategies and time. I am currently only earning about $300 per month on the internet. How much do you earn monthly?

That's quite big already compated to mine. I am not really focusing online that's why I only earn less than what other members here are earning. Approximately, around $50 only a month. But at least I earn and it's better than nothing right? :)

I do a lot of different thing (surveys, sponsored blog posts, get paid to sites, etc.) and so far it's just been a hobby of mine so I don't spend a ton of time on it. I usually make around $20-$60 a month. I would really love to build up a residual income. I do some writing on revenue share sites (like hubpages) but traffic is so bad on those sites now thanks to all the google changes. I've thought about trying to set up an online store or something but I have no idea what I'd want to sell. lol

I'm hovering around the $80 - $100 mark, really not that much and I'm hoping to improve when the months go on.

Currently my earning fluctuates a lot. I earn anywhere between $20-$250 depends on the effort I put in.

I am trying to increase my income.

There are more individuals on the internet, who create a living by earning money on the internet. It is possible, but may also require strategies and time. I am currently only earning about $300 per month on the internet. How much do you earn monthly?

It will always depend on how much do you work on it. Always think what can you make NEW, OUTSTANDING! It will make the difference. I strongly subjestyou to follow: http://felipesg.farrell10.hop.clickbank.net
Good luck

I have made $30 so far this month. I recently returned to the online monetizing world and I have to say it is not a bad start for getting back into it. The $30 will definitely be helpful. I am sure I will end up making more money as tine goes on.

In December I hit the $1000 a month barrier mainly with freelance writing and sponsored posts. I'm hoping to build on that and hit $1500 by the end of this year.
Wow! that sounds great! What are the strategies and the tools that you use to earn this type of income per month?

I am afraid that I'm not earning as much as I should. It's partly because I don't have enough time to stay on the internet during the days. I have a laptop but I need a wireless USB adapter so that I can access wireless internet connection because that part of it is the only part that's not working. If I can have access to wireless internet connection as well as time energy, commitment, time and dedication, I believe that I can make a lot of money online.

If I really try, then maybe about $200. If I'm just passively earning, then probably $100-150. I figure as long as the time I'm spending online, versus the money I'm making, is meeting minimum wage, then it's worth it. Even if it's a bit under minimum wage I'm fine with it because I'm usually in the comfort of my own home writing, which is doing what I love. I only participate about 1-3 hours in online money making per day which is why I only make the amount I do. I am okay with that.

Everyone is complaining that they only make $100 a month, but now, I only make $30 a day, maybe $50 if I REALLY want to work a lot. Before, I uses to make like 2000 a month on practically autopilot but I don't do that anymore.

Previously, I could expect to make over $100 a month by writing on various sites and selling my articles online. However, with the increased saturation and constant lowering of prices due to the non-native writers who charge $1 for 500 words of content, my monthly income has dropped significantly. Am I surprised? No. This is happening in almost every market at the moment, and prices are falling for some of the most intricate projects.

If you want an example of this, please take to the online job website called "Freelancer", which is now home to thousands of article writing projects. The only issue is that there also hundreds of writers who are all looking for a piece of the pie, and are willing to write long posts for minimal pay.

I am making an embarrassing little amount compared to the remainder of you. I didn't have a strategy in place, but now I do, so i have a "work" schedule I am following. I am in the trial and error mode, so I will see how this turns out. I am going to do what I have planned for a month and that way I will know what the bottom base I can expect to earn each month will be.

At the moment I am making around 50$-100$ a month. However, the amount depends a lot of how much I am willing to work and which sites I use. I make 50$ a month from dividends and rest comes from writing, pay per download sites and random get paid to sites. I doesn't live from this since I mostly reinvest everything I have made online but it surely helps in making more every month.

I have to agree that it does seem that there is a whole other level of earning I could be achieving, if only I could dedicate myself to working more. In fact, I have come up with the idea of committing myself to maximising my earnings for a month, and then seeing how it compares to my current average income.

To the people that make $100+ a month, mind explaining how? The ways that I used to make that much money a month no longer work!

I've actually stopped online monetizing because of school work and such. But during the holidays I managed to make around $2,694 in 2 weeks because my blog/site already have views.

SonnyNET64

Wow, that is impressive, what type of website do you have and how long have you had it?

Gheez I make a maximum of $5 a month online and I have been working at it for about 3 years a couple of hours a day! Is there a lost secret that I am missing or can somebody on here give me some tips which I might have missed to maybe earn more? Do you all earn it from blogs, your own sites or other peoples sites?

If I try, I can make up to $150.00 a month, but if I'm too busy it can be as lows as $50.00. I used to sell articles, but I'm currently looking for a new site where I can sign up to write articles again.

banners
Back