The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How much do you earn per month on the internet?

isuit21

affiliate
There are more individuals on the internet, who create a living by earning money on the internet. It is possible, but may also require strategies and time. I am currently only earning about $300 per month on the internet. How much do you earn monthly?

I've actually stopped online monetizing because of school work and such. But during the holidays I managed to make around $2,694 in 2 weeks because my blog/site already have views.

SonnyNET64

Mine is hard to say by month because I have ebooks that I only get paid quarterly. I would say overall I earn between $200 and $300 per month. My goal for Q1 this year is get it to $500 a month and then $1000 by the end of the year. We shall see what happens.:D

In December I hit the $1000 a month barrier mainly with freelance writing and sponsored posts. I'm hoping to build on that and hit $1500 by the end of this year.

In December I hit the $1000 a month barrier mainly with freelance writing and sponsored posts. I'm hoping to build on that and hit $1500 by the end of this year.

Looks like you're doing pretty great!

How much time do you think you put in every week in order to earn that? Is it comparable to a 40 hour a week "normal" job?

Looks like you're doing pretty great!

How much time do you think you put in every week in order to earn that? Is it comparable to a 40 hour a week "normal" job?

I spend an average of 2 hours a day doing it. I keep trying to put in more time but my depression makes it hard for me to motivate myself some days and my ADHD makes it difficult for me to concentrate for long periods. But I'm determined to keep trying. :)

I'm earning less then $100 per month currently, but I'm expecting that to change massively within the upcoming months.

Keep working at it. My advice is to diversify the sources as much as you can. To do that start out with one ad network and optimize for it then see what space you have left for other methods. Don't overdo it though, spam will cost you visitors!

If you're willing to work at it the sky is still the limit, but it is work.

Keep working at it. My advice is to diversify the sources as much as you can. To do that start out with one ad network and optimize for it then see what space you have left for other methods. Don't overdo it though, spam will cost you visitors!

This is great advice, how many times have we seen people gamble everything on Adsense and then they are left with nothing when they get banned? Loads of times. :)

I don't earn as much as I would like. I have a day job offline. I am working to earn most of my income from online sources. I should hit that goal by the middle of this year.

When my GPT(s) were online, I was making a good $2k-$3k per month. Since I sold those projects I've moved to eBay and now making nearly $1,000 in sales per day! It was a great switch but I sure do miss the GPT business.

When my GPT(s) were online, I was making a good $2k-$3k per month. Since I sold those projects I've moved to eBay and now making nearly $1,000 in sales per day! It was a great switch but I sure do miss the GPT business.

I think you might have got out of the GPT business at the right time, looks to be dying a slow death.

Since I only work part-time, around 10 to 20 hours per week, I only earn around a hundred dollars per month. Compared to how much other people are earning online, it's still small but it's already a big addition to what I'm earning in my full-time job.

I have tried many avenues to earn a decent living online. Right now, I am up to about $250 to $400 per month. I know it is not much. I keep working at it. One day I am confident I will earn a decent living online. I just need to keep trying.

At the moment I am making around 50$-100$ a month. However, the amount depends a lot of how much I am willing to work and which sites I use. I make 50$ a month from dividends and rest comes from writing, pay per download sites and random get paid to sites. I doesn't live from this since I mostly reinvest everything I have made online but it surely helps in making more every month.

I'm only at $50-$100 depending on the month. This is through my blog and random GPT sites. I got burnt out a bit on the GPT sites and I think my goal is to invest more time into my blog. My goal is $300/month.

banners
Back