The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How much do you earn a month?

I've been dabbling in online work for a couple of years so my earnings have varied. A couple of years ago I was doing Leapforce and then Appen Butler Hill and was making minimum wage and working enough to make around 600 a month. Those jobs didn't last very long, though. Currently, I'm trying to build up a list of eggs that I can do on a daily basis so I'm not really making a lot right now. I spend a lot of my time researching and then when some of my eggs have work, I do those for a bit. I do textbroker, virtualbee, postloop and mturk but I don't spend a ton of time on any of them. I probably only bring in about 50 a month right now but once I actually get myself a list of jobs and stop spending so much time on research I hope to make more. My goal is to make $400 a month as a minimum. I really, really enjoy writing and would like to blog. I, unfortunately, have zero confidence in that area so I haven't even started a personal one yet.

I wish I can earn 700-800 dollars from doing things online too. From what I see it is definitely possible, but you need to have dedication and discipline to make it work as well. Also it's better if you can do several tasks at once instead of just focusing on one way of making money online. And I am working on that now. I find multitasking hard when there's a lot to focus on at once, but I am learning to get used to it.

banners
Back