The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How many visitors needed to sell ads on my site?

helen_gracio

Hi

How many visitors to my page would I need to possibly get someone interested in advertising on my site? Which companies are the easiest to begin with?

I think this just all depends. Some Advertisers might be interested in just a dozen or so unique Visitors a day if the Traffic is potentially higher converitng.
Others might need to see a few hundred uniques a day.

I say once you start getting a steady stream of Visitors each and everyday then you have the possibility of other people being interested in putting Ads on your Site !! And paying for it , whether is 12 or 1,200 hits a day !!

easy ways to make money

There are ways to make money no matter what level your site is at. I'm pretty sure if you have a good look around, you are sure to find some opportunities.

I agree. Money can be made with only a few hits per day. It all depends on how much money you are looking to make. I make 50 bucks a month off of Adsense with only 10 or 15 unique visitors a day.

There are ways to make money no matter what level your site is at. I'm pretty sure if you have a good look around, you are sure to find some opportunities.

Hey Cptn...why not introduce yourself in the New Members area so we can all give you an official "hello"...:)

I think the easiest thing to do is join an ad network (like Adsense). That way you don't have to deal with finding specific advertisers, but let the advertising partners find you. Of course, this is not quite as profitable, but give your site time to get the numbers and then you can go after individual advertisers.

On that note, I was getting hundreds of hits per day and still making less than a dollar per week on average... online advertising is definitely not a get-rich-quick scheme.

Well, traditional advertising takes quite a bit of visitors, because usually you pay based on a CPM or cost per thousand impressions.

I would start out with some affiliate programs. Its like advertising however it is results-driven. there are a lot of good affiliate program on here.

It's very important the ticket price
sometimes you can join an affiliate program that has revenue sharing which is ideal
because usually you will get a much bigger chunk of the sale.

then getting paid pennies for pay per click

especially if the product is hot and even with as little as 15 visits per day.

There are programs out there that you can make $100-$300 just for 15 visits per day if one converts into a sale.

and in the bottom line it's all a statistic

this many clicks leads to these many sales and these amount of money.

i have people making now anywhere from 3000k per month to 50k per month depends on their ability and dedication, and yes ppc is much cheaper but sharing i think is the best way to go

You should have at least 500 visitor per to your site and at least PR 2. Through this way you can earn some amount from your site.

totally agree with affigold ...

i have a site that has 100 unique visitors a day that makes me about $1 a week through adsense (if i'm lucky) ...

i have another site that gets me about 15 uniques a day but makes me about $40 - $80 a week through affiliate sales ...

go for affiliate first ... i think you need a lot of traffic to make good money through adsense type advertising

banners
Back