The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How many sites do you have?

zonkow

affiliate
I see that experienced affiliates have many many websites. I wonder if it's possible to make decent income just one site.

I see that experienced affiliates have many many websites. I wonder if it's possible to make decent income just one site.

Sure is, there are plenty of affiliates that make very good income from just one site.

What are your internet marketing skills and personal interests?

I personally know several people who have 1 site that is making 6 digits per month as an affiliate.

If you are just starting out, I would suggest you stick with one site.

If you plan your site correctly, one site can take you a long, long, long ways. It is a lot of work to get a site built out and producing. Having multiple sites can be a severe detriment to that. Best to keep on track with one and discipline yourself to overcome obstacles, etc. Otherwise you could have many sites and too spread out to accomplish much. It's a route to possible failure.

I believe you can make money from just a few well topiced web sites once you start going over a few it becomes harder to control and keep updated

I agree, many people make good with one site. I will say though, it's good to have more than one stream of income, so you don't put all your eggs in one basket. If you have multiple streams of income coming in, if something happens to one, you still have others coming in.

Same goes for relying one traffic stream. If you rely on say big G for all your traffic, your ranks go (it can happen), your income is gone.

This is more inportant when your full time with the internet thing.

banners
Back