The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How Many Monetization Sources?

King Conga

In looking at the SBI Video Tour, which was GREAT to get a quick glance at the whole enchelada, I typed down a bunch of possible monetization ideas based on their monetization modes listed below.

Infopreneur
Finder's Fees
Sales Agent
E-Goods
Services
Webmaster

My question is, eventhough, I didn't have anything to sell in the Sales Agent mode, but I was wondering if in any one category is 5-6 sources enough to get started with. I'll post what I came up with to this thread later, but I just wanted to know how wet my feet should get, and how much is actually manageable at the start.

Tanx,
KC

I'm not seeing a fit with your site and most of those ideas. Although it depends on your skills and what you like to do. As a newbie affiliate though I would just start with a couple well chosen affiliate programs and Adsense. Another possible monetization route after you build up your readership and traffic is direct advertising or site sponsorship or even donations or membership fees if you build it up right and have enough loyal followers that will pay to read you.

Thanks Linda. I know I wasn't very drescriptive of the sources within those given categories, but I'm at work without access to them. I'll post them later and elaborate where my head was.

Tanx Again,
KC :)

MI
Back