The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How many keywords per blog post?

Google always prefer those websites/Blogs/Articles which have unique and good content. We always remember this thing before posting any content on web. We can use maximum 3 important keywords (with Anchor Tag) in a post to get good rank in search results.

I usually target one main keyword per blog post but then throw in a couple of variations that might get searched less but have less competition into the mix too.

There's usually a few different ways to describe the same product so say I'm targeting 'Jellyfish Aquarium' as my main keyword I might also throw in a few variations like 'Jellyfish Tank' into my content.

Of course don't overdo it. Just naturally work them into your content.

As stated above, just write naturally and place keywords throughout the post where they fit nicely. There is no need to overdo it. Nowadays, too many keywords is known as "keyword stuffing" and is considered really spammy (which it is) and should be avoided at all costs. You can get a website penalized by stuffing too many of the same keyword into a blog post or article. Hope that helps!

banners
Back