The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How many domains do you own?

I had some good plans for them, but they have been in the planning stages for a few years. I finally had to face the fact that I had other high priority projects. I did keep one that I've been holding because I use couldn't let it go.

I kept one that still isn't being used, too. I just feel like that I've paid for it the last few years already and even if I don't make it to using it this year even, I don't want to let it go. I really hope to be able to do something with it eventually.

I own four domains currently. I am only using three of them right now. The one I am not using I had good intentions of using it when I purchased it, but I got involved in some other projects and it just fell to the side. Hopefully I will have time to do something with that domain in the near future.

Currently only 1 but i had 2 about 2 weeks ago but sold it for $4 as i wasn't using it anymore, wasn't a bad price for a pretty bad domain.

The length of my online career has netted me about 30-35 domains in total, of which I currently own 8. I often buy my domains in bulk, because I'm horrible at deciding a good domain. So I start something on all 9 or 10 and pick the top 5 most profitable to further develop. I'll then sell what remains on Flippa. For those of you not using your domains, we don't have forever. I tend to do what I had planned ASAP so I can scrap it or keep it and know it works sooner rather than later.

I have 8 domains at the moment but thats only because a lot of them has expired in the past 3 months. Most of them were failed experiments, but some of them were simple fun projects for my own entertainment :) I have also used one of my domains to annoy a certain group of people but I can't get into specifics here... But I think this will sum up that site very accurately: ":poop: " :wink:

I only have five :) I always believe in having very little yet high quality stuff other than having a bazillion of stuff that I ain't using :p Anyways, maybe the 80 domains that you own are quite good, and for that matter, I salute you sir. Great Job.

Currently own 2 domains with ambitious plans to scale up to 20 or more. Right now I'm spending time learning about the technical side in an effort to save myself some money on what could be redundant costs in the future.

Just one! It's my money site and I'm pretty happy with it.

In fact, I once had purchased about 21 domains (rich keywords in it too) in about 4 days, and tried to sell them on Flippa. :) It was about 4 years ago. Need to say that none got sold? lol

If you want to purchase your own domain than there are severals of websites who provide this facilities like godaddy.com and many more.

Currently I own 6 domains. 4 of my domains are about sports, and the other 2 are about gaming. I will be looking to sell my gaming domains soon because I dont have the time to develop them.

I have about 15 or so, plus two free blogspot domains. I really wish I had more time to work with the ones I have, as I think they could be quite lucrative when developed. Unfortunately, gigs that pay now are more important at the moment, so there they sit. Perhaps I should think about selling a few. :/

I own about 12 domains right now. A couple of years ago I had around 35 or so, but I let many of them go, particularly the exact match domains. These days I am more focused on quality than quantity, and it is difficult to maintain so many domains and keep them ranking well.

Towards that end I will probably be letting go of a few more domains and keep the focus on those that are worthwhile as earners.

How many domains do you own?

Me personally I pick them up when I think they are interesting and own about 80 or so right now :)

Wow, 80 that is ALOT. Do you have niche sites? Maybe you can post some links so we can see some of them.

banners
Back