The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How many domains do you own?

Yep :) I dont see the point in holding onto things I'm not going to use, and it's hard to get sentimental about stuff on the internet :p

Yep :) I dont see the point in holding onto things I'm not going to use, and it's hard to get sentimental about stuff on the internet :p
I only keep hold of my really special ones (Like one word domains, good keywords or cool hacks etc;) the rest I try and clear out once every few months but always get some that can't sell :p

Currently six domains though I owned 20 domanis several years back. I'm limiting myself just to forums/blogs that are profitable and not chasing down every idea anymore. So only those projects get a proper domain name. The rest of my blogs are hosted on blogger.com

I have a list of domains I currently have and ones I let expire or sold in the past.

After counting all of them, it seems like I have bought 314 domains in my lifetime so far. :p

At the moment I might have around 10-20.

At the moment I only currently own the one domain which is keeping me on my toes. I do have plans for more domains at a later date for blogs and forums but that will be when I have more time to be able to work on them.

I currently own 5 domain names.
2 which are for my forums, 1 which is for my blog & i have 2 other domains from old websites that i dont use anymore.
:p

I currently own one .net and two .com domains. Actually I am hardly using the first one I have ever bought, as it was originally purchased for a Minecraft gaming server. Unfortunately it does not exist anymore.

As of now, a few of mine are expiring and I've got no time or the money to re-new and update them everyday. So out of the 5, 3 of them are expiring. 2 domains are used for forums and main website.

SonnyNET64

I own just 2 domain name, but I've owned around 40 domains at the same time before. I stopped registering domains like crazy, and now I only register domains that I will develop.

I own 5 or so now.

I used to own several more than that, but I didn't have the time to provide content for all of them.

So I let some of them go. I do regret it now because I had some really good domains, but I just couldn't get them going with the time I had available.

I own 5 or so now.

I used to own several more than that, but I didn't have the time to provide content for all of them.

So I let some of them go. I do regret it now because I had some really good domains, but I just couldn't get them going with the time I had available.

I recently let go of a few domains too. I had some good plans for them, but they have been in the planning stages for a few years. I finally had to face the fact that I had other high priority projects. I did keep one that I've been holding because I use couldn't let it go.

So, I have 5 domains in total. Four are in use.

MI
Back