The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How Many Campaigns Should You Be Launching?

Lydian

affiliate
Hey guys. How many affiliate campaigns do you think a newbie should be launching per week on average? Is there an average guideline out there that successful affiliates tend to go by? Maybe something like launch 1 campaign per week?

Thanks guys.

Hey guys. How many affiliate campaigns do you think a newbie should be launching per week on average? Is there an average guideline out there that successful affiliates tend to go by? Maybe something like launch 1 campaign per week?

Thanks guys.

Not really, you can make a good income with just 1 - 3 profitable campaigns.

I do not launch campaigns every week or even for months. I focus on 1-3 products and optimize it. You will be surprised how long an optimized/profitable campaign can last you.

I still have one running for over 6 months now.

Not really, you can make a good income with just 1 - 3 profitable campaigns.

I do not launch campaigns every week or even for months. I focus on 1-3 products and optimize it. You will be surprised how long an optimized/profitable campaign can last you.

I still have one running for over 6 months now.

In the case that you do optimize a campaign and make it profitable at what point do you decide to stop optimizing and focus on other offers?

My advice is to focus on at most 3 affiliate campaigns as long as you are making decent money out of it. When you reach the point where you are regularly earning, you can gradually add another campaign so you can earn more...:)

Hope this helps!:)

That helps a lot tony & Karmand. Thank you so much.

Another question I had was in regards to the approach of running/launching multiple campaigns. When I had my first profitable campaign the first thing my family told me was to start selling more offers. My response to that was it's not how many offers you sell but instead how well you can sell one offer. I spent some time on optimizing and eventually increased my profits by 10x.

So I guess the question is if I have a failing campaign should I drop the offer and move onto a different one or should I split test it with the hopes of turning it into a winning campaign?

Do you guys think that every failing campaign can be turned profitable with proper testing and optimization? Is there ever a case where a failed campaign is simply due to a bad product?

Testing and optimizing is definitely a big part of creating a successful campaign. Do you have a tracker? :)

Testing and optimizing is definitely a big part of creating a successful campaign. Do you have a tracker? :)

Not currently because the one campaign I have that's profitable is actually a direct link to the checkout page of the company website. Tracking requires that the traffic is going to your own website no?

I do plan on using tracking for the first time though on the next campaign I launch which will actually be advertising my own product. :p

Not currently because the one campaign I have that's profitable is actually a direct link to the checkout page of the company website. Tracking requires that the traffic is going to your own website no?

I do plan on using tracking for the first time though on the next campaign I launch which will actually be advertising my own product. :p
Well, I represent Adsbridge, and you can set our tracker up to either track an offer (if you are already a part of a network) your own website. With us, you are able to track conversions two ways; with the help of pixels or postback, and in your case, you can use pixels. When you advertise your product, we provide a landing page creator integrated into our platform (hosted by us), and you can split test from there, provided you create multiple LP :) Hope this helps!
-Zach

Well, I represent Adsbridge, and you can set our tracker up to either track an offer (if you are already a part of a network) your own website. With us, you are able to track conversions two ways; with the help of pixels or postback, and in your case, you can use pixels. When you advertise your product, we provide a landing page creator integrated into our platform (hosted by us), and you can split test from there, provided you create multiple LP :) Hope this helps!
-Zach
Just signed up :)

I would say it depends on how a campaign is performing for you. I have an affiliate that has been pushing one of our offers for almost 7 months now and is STILL bringing in a hell of an income.

However, I am not sure how many other offers he has been pushing either. Regardless, he has stuck with ours for 7 months which I think is pretty awesome!

MI
Back