The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How many affiliate networks are you working with?

Natasha Howie

affiliate
Hey guys, just wanted to share my earnings recently. It's not a big number for you - for sure- but I'm so happy about that.

Can you guys share how many networks are you working with? I thought of trying with more different networks, like as many as I can to choose the highest Payout but it's easier to reach the threshold by focusing on certain ones. They're fine with payments on-time too.
I also feel hard to get approved by some legit networks, they request specific URLs that I don't have.

Attachments

• fn3.jpg
    fn3.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 50
  • fn12.jpg
    fn12.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 50
Diversification is good both in offers in affiliate programs and affiliate networks, as well as advertising media and sources but:
  1. How will you be able to properly track and optimize?
  2. Payment thresholds for conversion payouts may be more difficult to reach or at best just delayed.
  3. The advantage is you have a better risk spread and new items to try to trend.
Bottom line: Don't get into the 'shiny object' trap and try to do more that you, or your "crew," can efficiently handle.

Congratulations on your earnings. I wonder. How and where do you promote? What type of ads do you run?
Congratulations on your earnings. I wonder. How and where do you promote? What type of ads do you run?
Currently promote with AdSwapper and Dynu In Media, not so big but these are the solid names. My intention is to work with these types of network then steadily scale up when things are getting more decent. Social and Native are my main traffic sources for now

Diversification is good both in offers in affiliate programs and affiliate networks, as well as advertising media and sources but:
  1. How will you be able to properly track and optimize?
  2. Payment thresholds for conversion payouts may be more difficult to reach or at best just delayed.
  3. The advantage is you have a better risk spread and new items to try to trend.
Bottom line: Don't get into the 'shiny object' trap and try to do more that you, or your "crew," can efficiently handle.
Thanks for the advice. I usually try to choose what works best with my traffic types, which makes thing easier for me to align traffic and optimize based on the advertisers' requirements/ or their feedback. Threshold usually ranges from $50 - $100, for the network I currently run with e.g Dynu In Media, they will try to allocate more budget or suggest offers that match with my traffic sources, so I can reach the minimum payout ASAP. Anyway, if you have different opinions, I'm all ears!

banners
Back