Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How i incearse my keyword Ranking in Google

Status
Not open for further replies.

talha123

affiliate
Hello Everyone,

I need some information , How i increase my keyword Ranking in Google. Most of my keyword Rank in 5th to 6th page. i did blog commetning, social bookmarking, social profile creation, Directory Submission since May but keyword not changed, Some keyword stay similar position:

This is my website: Plagiarismdetector.net

You need to increase keyword ranking to your website through On-Page and Off-Page SEO techniques mainly you need to create more backlinks to the website and participating in Paid sites and through PPC you can increase your keyword ranking in Google.

Why don't you try Google Bombing technique for your key phrase. I think this definitely work out for you.

First of all, let me just say, I am facing the same problem with a website I am working on.
Here are the things I have found useful,
Do an SEO Audit through Website Grader or similar tool.
Find what is wrong with your site, my guess is it is probably on-page optimization.
Create genuine non-plagiarized content (keyword can be repeated 2-3 times max. in the whole article).
Submit your content to relevant high Domain Authority/Popular sites to get high quality back links.
This should at the very least get your website on the 2nd page of google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back