The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

how i improve google pagerank ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
create more and more backlinks doing directory submission, social bookmarking, blog commenting and forum posting.

Ads Clicking Network

Dear

I want introdue you Website which is really Paying site and giving too Much profit and Lot of Members try it already , You can Join his Facebook and Skype Group for Your satisfaction Here is Some detail of this site

Hello ,

IF you want to increase your page ranking create backlink from good and high PR websites

Update your content as frequently as possible
Page title
Meta description
Links to other pages

All these items are of great importance to improve pagerank.

You need to update your website regularly, no matter in whatever manner you do. I have tried this trick and got PR2 for my website, which I am updating daily and working on to get more backlinks and all this happened in exactly 5 months. I have one more website where I do not have any scope of updating as this is company website, only I am creating backlinks, but still no improvement in PR and the noticeable thing is I am on 1st page of Google for my keywords without any PR. So it is up-to you what you want and what you do. One thing I can tell for sure is this is proven and practically done.

There is nothing more that you can do for your website page rank than working on the link building and looking into your link building strategy to work it for your website. I have seen many official websites having PR4-PR6 without any effort because all link that they are getting are good.

I never ran for PAGE RANK google itself in the process to devaluing the power of PAGE RANK. Focus on traffic & keyword ranking. REST Page rank depends on linkjuice of numbers of quality of backlinks for your site.

Ignore spam and websites that offer to submit your website to hundreds of search engines. At best these are wastes of time or money and at worst they can actually hurt your ranking.

Go about engaging in proper SEO work, ensure your site is optimized well on-site, and go about building proper backlinks through link requests to appropriate sites, directory submissions, blog and forum commenting, social bookmarking, article submissions and so on. This will improve your overall rankings in search engines and with this your google toolbar page rank will improve.

SEO is a very complex service and it goes much further than just keywords and phrases. Some of the services that you’ll typically see offered by an India SEO company include:
  • Press release writing
  • Article writing
  • Back linking
  • Web Design
  • Directory research and submission services
  • Image & Video Promotions
  • Local listing
  • On Page Optimization (Finding out technical issues on the website and optimizing it)
So as you can see, a number of different things play a role in your website’s search engine rankings. By combining on-site elements with off-site networking, major search engines will perceive your site as more popular and rank it higher in the results. This comprehensive approach is hands down the most effective, and can be applied to any business in any industry.

we can improve our website page rank on Google by creating the back-links of our websites for the quality content articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back