Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how i improve google pagerank ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moritz

affiliate
hay everyone, i m moritz, i m new here,
pls any one tall me how i can improve my sit's page-rank ? i try all the tricks, use unique ideas submit website on all the popular bookmark website but there is no improvement in my sit :(, what for i do ?

Well, you will have to keep the basics right and give it sometime. It cannot be done in a month or so. Domain page matter a lot too because if a website is having 10000 backlinks and its been just a month since it has started, it doesn't look natural. Google gives ranking to constant natural web traffic on a webpage over a period of time. You will have to make sure that you would get backlinks from good high PR website.

Stop worrying about your page rank. Go about engaging in proper SEO work, ensure your site is optimized well on-site, and go about building proper backlinks through link requests to appropriate sites, directory submissions, blog and forum commenting, social bookmarking, article submissions and so on. This will improve your overall rankings in search engines and with this your google toolbar page rank will improve, but realistically this isn't really a metric you should be worrying about or measuring success on, as it only represents a tiny part of the way Google ranks the authority of a site.

If you want yo improve your page rank you need to create a blog on your website and make sure about two things: first is that you updating it regularly and the second is that it's in your sitemap (needs to be indexed by Google)

Forget about Page Rank. The only true indicator that your site is becoming relevant to Google is the amount of traffic you get from their SERPS, if you get a million visitors a day and you Page Rank 0, then I dont care for this outdated and already erased from google toolbar indicator.

Hello everyone,
IF you want to increase your page ranking, i would like to tell you something about that. In my opinion you have to make a blog containing useful stuff. Second thing is that. you will have to do SEO of your site, and the third one is i suggest you the Google itself. You can get better information form Google.

Promote somehow what you have to offer. I mean create a blog or start some forum posts with the insertion of some nice keywords.

It will take time as google not cache your link on bookmarking website, wait until they are cached by google. In the mean time create backlink from good and high PR websites

Stop worrying about your page rank. Go about engaging in proper SEO work, ensure your site is optimized well on-site, and go about building proper backlinks through link requests to appropriate sites, directory submissions, blog and forum commenting, social bookmarking, article submissions and so on. This will improve your overall rankings in search engines and with this your google toolbar page rank will improve, but realistically this isn't really a metric you should be worrying about or measuring success on, as it only represents a tiny part of the way Google ranks the authority of a site.

i ll try to Ur advice, thanks for helping and encouraging me

Page Rank = Position in SERPs for specific searches
or
PageRank = the stupid green bar, marks out of 10

?????
Did you find this answer helpful

hay everyone, i m moritz, i m new here,
pls any one tall me how i can improve my sit's page-rank ? i try all the tricks, use unique ideas submit website on all the popular bookmark website but there is no improvement in my sit :(, what for i do ?

Hi Mortiz, Welcome to this wonderful forum.

You are asking how to improve Page rank.... Only and best way for improving the page rank is getting more and more backlinks for your website. Backlinks are incoming links to a website or web page. The number of backlinks is one indication of the popularity or importance of that website or page (for example, this is used by Google to determine the Page Rank of a webpage).

Time and Content, that is all that it takes to get a good page rank, the content will bring the readers, the readers will add to the page rank.

However, there are some Google ranking factors that most professionals agree affect site positioning on Google SERPs. However, these are opinions, find out for yourself how these apply to projects you’re working on.

thats just a one way to get a rank, you should try different tricks, like article submission, blogging and postin in forums, comment with your link with a keyword on good ranked website so can increase as many back links as possible but be patient, dont rush in posting if your website is new....

for page rank you need to write quality content and backlinks.

There are several ways to improve google pagerank.

1. Include useful high-quality information on your site.
2. Submit your site to various web directories and reference sites.
3. Provide a Rich Site Summary (RSS).
4. Ask other high-quality websites to link to your website.
5. Search Google for your website.

Google has a unique way of determining where to place sites in result listings, from top to bottom. They use a technology called PageRank:

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back