The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How i got $3k profit in one month!

AfMaster

Hello guys!
Today I want to share with you my experience in running Native traffic to adult dating smartlink from AdsEmpire Network & how i got 3167.11$ of profit in almost one month. Previously I was running traffic to CIS countries, but you know, these days the profit became too low, and I desided to swap to europe geo's. From the advices I found in the forums, I have chosen TrafficStars network for buying traffic, and xHamster website for promotion. About my geo choice, many on this and other forums ask managers for these geos. I have friends in marketing that approved that these geo's can work in dating. So i tryed and the result was cool

Campaign Details

Source:
xHumster
CPA Network: AdsEmpire
AdNetwork: Traffic Stars
Offer: AdsEmpire Dating smartlink
Advertise period: 01.05 - 27.05
Geo: AUT/BEL/CANCHE/DEU/ESP/NLD
Spend: $4478
Revenue: $7645
Profit: $3167

Here is a screenshot of my traffic costs on TrafficStars from 1-27 of May
1656585295959.png

This is my setup on TrafficStars, and my choice of xHamster web site for the promotion
1656585328627.png

Here are some examples of the banners that promoted on the xHamster site. There are a lot more of banners but I can not post them here, if someone would like to see them, text me in PMs.
There were different banners for each geo: customize the languages and typical appearance of a girl for each country.
1656585361562.png
1656585392127.png
1656585414291.png

Because of driving traffic to different geos I need to use prelenders. Thanks to AdsEmpire, I don't need to create it by myself. These are examples of prelenders. First of all, they warm up and encourage your audience.
1656585535846.png
1656585542311.png
1656585546697.png
1656585549992.png

Secondly, they check the audiences younger than the required age. AdsEmpire automatically turns on prelenders on their Smartlink, but if needed, you can skip them.

And finally, here is my EPC & Click2Reg statistic from AdsEmpire platform
1656585731322.png

In the end i found out that there were some clicks lost in AdsEmpire. But as my manager explained to me, some clicks are lost due to the fact that the user does not go through the jump till the end, and one more reason is that some of the users are not unique on their brands. But despite this, I was quite satisfied with the result.

So, if you guys are looking for a good network to earn some $, here is it))
If in case you would decide to try AdsEmpire network, i can help you to make it easy, here is my referral link - "AdsEmpire - Join Your Exclusive CPA Network" I would appreciate if you use it to signup in AdsEmpire.

Attachments

• 1656585610606.png
    1656585610606.png
    681.8 KB · Views: 164
So, why did you stop, or; what were the earnings for 2022-05-28 to 2022-06-29 ?
that is a proven 'good' return --
Hey
No no, of course i did not stopped, the case includes these dates because that was the date when i collect and count the figures.

For the dates you are asking for my Rev is - $11k / and my cost - near to $7k, so the profit exceeded $4k

I'm curious, you don't control the pre-lander yourself in this campaign, the only thing you can optimize is your creative, and you get good revenue, right?

I'm curious, you don't control the pre-lander yourself in this campaign, the only thing you can optimize is your creative, and you get good revenue, right?
Yes, that's right. My manager controlled the prelanders, as he said, they can see which one is working the best at the moment, they should be checking them weekly

Great results! I'm also running AdsEmpire platform, but I don't reach such results yet. But I think I'm on the right way) Do you mind if I send you a private message with a few questions about traffic and the platform AdsEmpire?

@AfMaster we appreciate your trust in us and thanks for this case! It`s really great!
We make a special bonus of $400 for the case study, so your manager will ping you soon!

Great results! I'm also running AdsEmpire platform, but I don't reach such results yet. But I think I'm on the right way) Do you mind if I send you a private message with a few questions about traffic and the platform AdsEmpire?
Thanks man! Hope you will get even better results))
Sure, you can ask, but it is a matter of time when I can answer

Great campaign!

just wondering have you try buy similar traffic on other similar website? You campaign should grow bigger since it get pretty nice ROI

Last edited:
Great campaign!

just wondering have you try buy similar traffic on other similar website? You campaign should grow bigger since it get pretty nice ROI
no, not yet)) You know, I'm that kind of person, that don't like to touch the thing if its still working good ))) But there is plans to test some other traffic.

banners
Back