The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how i get free hosting

Free hosting is not a good idea. If you want to get traffic to your site free hosting is not suitable that. If you pay and buy host space to your site will be unique and secure. By free hosting, we can't sure to how long it will be there. They will delete your site without informing you. If you use paid space they give you proper assistance and security services.

I don't believe that free hosting can be good for a comercial project. It can be bad even for the reputation, because if it's all about a serious project, than everyone buys hosting.

Last edited:
how i get free hosting?
Web hosting is a product, that's mean, you need to pay for it. I don't believe who can provide free web hosting without any restricted terms. We can choose a cheaper one according to your usage.

"Ceri Watson" If you want free web hosting then try 000webhosting or try freehosting.com

Last edited by a moderator:
if you are starting your business on small level then i will recommend you to use Free option as like from hostgator.
But in case you want to grow your business on large scale then please do not use free option.

Free hosting its not good at all as you can get your site limited .Its better to create a free blog on blogger.com you get a domain and host for free

banners
Back