The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How I Feel Working 9-5 For Someone Else

Feluba

affiliate
Hello people,

I'm in the mood for writing about this today... No matter if you actually don't work for someone else, you probably did, and you may know this feeling as well.

This picture made me think about my actual situation, it is depressing in one way, but it is the path of the winner I think, where we were all born, failing over and over again, achieving what people (mostly beloved ones, family) says it is impossible.

42a88761cd9a2733e5d7babc62aae57c.jpg

This sculpture is one of the Voyageurs from the extraordinary French sculptor Bruno Catalano.

This is exactly how I feel when I wake up early in the morning to go to work. Each day I'm emptier and emptier, I don't like what I'm doing, I'm wasting more than 10 hours of my life, for what? To make someone else dream become true. But hey, I need to eat right? I need to pay my rent, my taxes, but why? Why doing something I don't want to do? Why do I need to save money for 10 years to buy the cheapest car? ...

Well... If you hear your parents, or other people who love to work, they'll say: "This is life". No man, this is no life, it is no life spend 10 years saving money for a cheap car, it is no life go to vacation 2 weeks per year, it is no life no knowing the world, not traveling around, not spending time with your family. IT IS NO LIFE.

I'm sorry, but working as we know, "working", it's not working, the new generation is reinventing this word, in the last decade, working was making someone else job for money, today ladies and gentlemen, working is creating the job you want and make money work for you.

Life is... let me say to you what Life is, see the sun every morning smiling, waiting too see results while you where sleeping, have breakfast with no rush, read some book, take a bath while you brainstorm your next business/offer/campaign, be healthy, create your empire every day, travel the world... No limits, that's the best explanation for what Life is, life is no limits.

I want to quit my job. I really want to, but how will I eat? How will I pay rent? This questions may be living in your head, talking to you everyday, but there is no fast track, there is no straight path to success. Think about it, if it were easy, this would be crowded.

We are life warriors, heroes, we are gonna make a change people weren't expecting.

Keep doing, keep working as hard as possible, after the storm the sun will always show up.

YOU, YES YOU, YOU CAN DO IT.

P.D: Sorry if I have some English mistakes, I really needed to write this here :) Take care, and tell me what your think about this situation!

Unfortunately u never have to listen wat others(parents and family included) say about ur situation, even if they claim "i know because im ur father/mother" "i know because i love u" bla bla bla etc... They don't!

Only you know whats best for u, i remember back in the days(5 years and half ago) when i left italy because i had enough, i did not talk to anyone about my plan, even not to my parents! No one knew i was going to leave my job, my family, my friends, my country, my language my room everything!

But i kept everything to my self and did buy a ticket for no return!

All my parents, friends and cooworkers were in shock when I said to all of them that i was leaving just the day before my fly.

But at the end i knew, i knew that is my life!

Ps: and if u asking if i have any regrets, yes i have! I have the regret that i waited too much before leaving! (22 years old)

Keep aiming to the sky guys, you and only you are living in this life and none else!

Jonathan

Great post ,that's why entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won't. so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't :)

Frtiz you are definitely not alone in your thinking and I believe the majority of people who work for themselves have been in a similar situation as you. The first step to getting where you want is knowing what you want and where you want to be. The fact you are fully self-aware and desire something better means you are on the right path. A lot of people are quite happy to work for others or it does not bother them enough to go out on their own. If you have the dream and set goals in your mind or on paper it will only be a matter of time before you succeed and have the life you truly want.

I hope that helps just a little.

MI
Back