The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How I can increase my income?

lol, I was suggesting add space on your website. I have not viewed your website but its another way of generating income.

I have brought an add space paid via Paypal and temi went offline. :( Do not know what to do next.

Sorry, I thought you meant ad space on this forum :)

You might want to start a seperate thread for a new topic in future :D

I am trying to increase income, I mean revenue. I need to know some techniques.

lol, I was making a suggestion to the quote above about selling ad space to generate more income. :D

It was posted at the end of January but the thread is still alive and thought I give my opinion.

:D

I don't know Rakid yet because I'm new here but from the posts I've read he seems like a nice fellow :) I really am enjoying this forum!

Hi I am a new comer, and also want to know the solution of Rakib's queries
as I got the same problem with him. It's not easy to get traffic or promoting the website. I have tried to get potential affiliates which probably will increase my income.
Thanks for your comments and inputs
Cheers
Tonbiz

I would seriously suggest going and buying some banner space on high-quality traffic web sites related to your web directory.

I also think the best way of a web directory to grow strong is to let it go the natural way sometimes, it grows strong and improves SERPs and if you've fully SE optimized your web site you may rank #1 for your meta keywords.

My web directory went to rank #1 on Yahoo for the term "Web Catalogue", if you have a look at that you will realize that it has lots of hits. It may not be as hard to get #1 as the term "web directory", but everything is a start.

Meti

banners
Back