The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How does my site look?

P

Panamint Charlie

Hello all, I have this little website where I share some of my Desert explorations from.

I'm always trying to improve it, but not sure what else I can do to give it a some what professional look.

Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks in advance.

Happy Trails,
Charles

http://www.panamintcharlie.com

Charles,

Your, "Ghost Town" section was very intriguing. The second town, a, "Ghost Town" in the making may give a daunting look into the future. The, "Post-NAFTA" future.

Sad thought...

Nice site.

Do some more work on, 'Ghost Towns", will yeah? I like that stuff.

Thanks

Paul

Charles,
Welcome to UK Webmaster world, I think your site is cool for a personal website that is just a hobby site. But there is always room for improvements even in the best websites, like Paul suggested when you have a moment or so improve Ghost Towns and other pages, perhaps re -arrange your navigation links better. Any particular reason why all the text on TRIPS.html is in caps?

Good luck
Temi

:)

i like the subject, it's really nice. About the design i can't say i like it, but it fits its purpuose. Congradulations for the huge image gallery, very nice pictures there :)

Nice

The site is really nice; all you must improve is to add more graphics to it. Try to change the menu, try some buttons. Also you can try to use a header – something representative for your site…

In rest, I like it, good work :)

Thanks for the replies,

As far as more Ghost Towns, I have two more to add when I get the time.
I'm also gearing up for a mostly solo 11 day trip to Death Valley so lots of photos to come.

Back when I started making this site I had no routine that I followed. I had different fonts,colors, backgrounds and such. Of course I never paid attention to the fact that I was saving some URLs with caps. Some of my photo URLs are half a mile long.

I'm sure one day I'll redo a lot of the pages and fix those things.

I've always wanted more from my site Navigation but have not had a chance to really look into better buttons.

I have been experimenting with making my own site logo/banner, so I hope to turn something out soon.

Thanks to Backpackearth for turning me on to this site... yes I'm a homesteader.

Happy Trails

Charles,
Lets know when you update you news site so that we can have a constructive critical look at it
Temi

Hello

I like very much the "story" of the site, it's really nice, I think that what Cristi sayd is more that enought to improve your homepage.

Ovi

Hey hey! Glad ya made it panamint!

I agree with everything said so far. Oh! and by the way, I live in Reno NV, minutes from Virginia City and many other ghost towns so if you are ever up this way I'll ride along for the hike.

banners
Back