The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How does my blog got PR 4....

etrade-union

affiliate
Guys,

I need to know how my blog got a PR 4, which is not updated from last 2 months....must be only one post in this month

And after this recent Google Update, I got it at PR 4 without any backlinks...Can anyone let me know...

Post here...

Regards

SSI

Fake page rank is a common SEO trick you should be aware of when doing a number of things from buying an attractive domain to buying page links or adverts.

Domains with a fake PR are often banned from being indexed by google but more immediately important is that many sellers will advertise the domain as PR7 for example to raise the price you pay for it. So that begs the question - How do you make sure you are not caught out?

Here is a fake PR checker

KP

Am I being thick but how do they fake their PR? They can't affect the visual PR in my toolbar????

I presume, u have checked all the data-centres & pr checker dot info? it is not a tool bar error?

Left the room for a few minutes- Didnt see above!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I accept what "KingPin"said....and with this many of them sells links on their PR 5 and 5+ sites...and once the Google updates happens all PR's are lost....so this can be defined as Fake PR

Am I being thick but how do they fake their PR? They can't affect the visual PR in my toolbar????

From my understanding, you send the google bot through websites like Google.com, meaning it'll show up google's PR with you site.

Of course, you won't be indexed because of it.

It's sneaky, it's easy to detect, and it's blatently obvious.

Regarding PR for your dead blog, beats me, it works in mysterious ways the PR update, usually the next one will correct it.

Buy a domain, 301 redirect it to yahoo.com, wait for an update, your site will now be seen as part of yahoo.com, remove the 301 and you wil get the yahoo PR value shown on the silly green bar. It is almost that simple

The fact you have no update it have nothing to do with pr.
Only backlinks matter.U r sure u havent got backlinks?
if u like pm me url to check it.

I have heard of numerous cases where Google seems to be giving gift PR to new sites with no links. Many people are loosing faith in the little green bar.

banners
Back