The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How do you test CPA offers?

Ron Hitson

affiliate
Greetings!

I've been accepted into several CPA networks. I want to select a few offers to promote. To ensure I do not waste a lot of time promoting offers that do not convert, how would I go about testing the offer first?

Thanks,
Ron

Hi Ron,

A good idea is to 1st of all get in touch with an affiliate manager at each network and pump them for information as far as what's hot and what's converting.

I don't deal in the CPA side of things that much but do read lots of the CPA affiliate blogs and forums to keep up with what's working. What I think a lot of affiliates do to test new offers is direct link PPC. You need to be sure direct linking is allowed with the offer you want to run and then really get up to speed with PPC before you sink any money into it. Adwords is being really tough on affiliates right now so you may want to try Yahoo or MSN.

If your going to promote CPA offers via adwords or other ppc networks then it shouldn't be hard at all to test if a CPA offer is a winner or a dud. If you spend 2 times the amount of the payout on a lead and didn't make a conversion then its a dud. Move onto the next cpa offer.

If your going to promote CPA offers via adwords or other ppc networks then it shouldn't be hard at all to test if a CPA offer is a winner or a dud. If you spend 2 times the amount of the payout on a lead and didn't make a conversion then its a dud. Move onto the next cpa offer.

That's a good idea. Thanks.

Any suggestions for using free methods?

I can't say if there is a better free method. You could do SEO but that would take months to get actual results and you still wont know if the CPA offer is a dud or a winner.

PPC can give you instant traffic in less than 30 minutes. I highly recommend that you read Perry Marshall's Definitive Guide to Adwords ebook. You can find it online if you Google it. Ultimately if you want to succeed with CPA then you'll definitely need to pay to make money.

Will do...thanks.

Ron

I can't say if there is a better free method. You could do SEO but that would take months to get actual results and you still wont know if the CPA offer is a dud or a winner.

PPC can give you instant traffic in less than 30 minutes. I highly recommend that you read Perry Marshall's Definitive Guide to Adwords ebook. You can find it online if you Google it. Ultimately if you want to succeed with CPA then you'll definitely need to pay to make money.

Never heard ebook guide before. I would also like to go through it. Thanks for the pointer

banners
Back