The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do you realize your funnels IN PRACTICE

Marco Piccinato

Howdy Everyone! I'm Marco from Italy

I discovered a few days ago this new word full of opportunities ... by mistake!

I used wrong words in a google search and I find Affiliatefix strong community!

Pleas be patience for the stupidity of my question

I read a lot and I have a good idea of the "theory" on what funnel is... but I don't understand how to realize it in practice

Let's put so: "Can you share the tools you use to realize your funnels?"

I read around that the only way is the mighty WordPress ... is this really the truth?

Thanks in advance to all who will share their experiences

Marco

WordPress has nothing to do with creating a funnel strategy ... WordPress might be considered a (piss poor) tactical deployment

What are you trying to sell|market|convert?
What are your tactical steps in the funnel?
  • press the YES button,
  • give me your email subscription,
  • print or email some coupon offer?
  • other objective
what do you want to achieve?

I thank Graybird for his useful indications ... but I've still my question: ok the theory but then? How do I (or you) realize in practice the funnel? ... all in all it's a site and I must code it in some way or with some tool
Tnx in advance. Marco

Thanks for your attention but you are off-topic

I find tons of materials about the theory, my question regards the practice: how do you realize your funnels?

In Which CMS is best for SEO? all conduct to Wordpress

I discovered the wordpress BENTO FREE theme, otherwise it's an official https://wordpress.org/themes/bento

From the theme presentation

It implements SEO (search engine optimization) best practices
The theme offers advanced WooCommerce integration, including page templates, widgets, as well as full checkout FUNNEL styling

Then if you click the top right link and you go to the theme page, you find this

SEO settings: set page meta data, no need for an additional SEO plugin

Tnx. Marco

Last edited:
Creating a website and creating a sales/conversion funnel are two separate things although they may interact.
For an example; You could establish a social media presence and use that and a newsletter as tactics in your funnel.

A Funnel is how you will get 10 people to commit to something out of a much larger group (maybe 300 people) ... Your task would be to design some changes that would get that up to 25 people. Oversimplication maybe but that is what is meant by a funnel
funnel diagram marketing strategies at DuckDuckGo
Images
funnel diagram marketing strategies at DuckDuckGo
Web

banners
Back