The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how do you put comments on other people's blogs

moheesa

affiliate
I only joined this forum yesterday and I have learn't so much on affiliate marketing.
Could somebody please advise how do you put comments on other people's blogs. Where do you find other peoples blogs . I do have my own blog which I post on regularly but don't know how to put comments on other poeples.
Look forward to receiving some information.
Regards
Sobia

The other thing you can do, this is what I do.

Plug your main KW into Google Blog search. Then subscribe to that feed. Then every day you read the feed filled with articles about your niche. The blog posts that sound good ,you go read and you'll begin to find the blogs that are good and have a following. Comment on posts of interest as you find them. (Ernest non spammy commments only on blogs related to your niche - just had to add that for others that may be reading.)

The really good posts you find, you can even blog about and do a preface for your readers.
Then quote a snippet and link to that blog and leave a trackback. The trackback automatically
provides a link back to your site.

(If any of that didn't make sense just ask about the part you don't understand
and we can explain in more detail.)

If you want to make commenting a legit way to drive traffic, why not try out Comment Sniper?

It's free and I have read of a few people getting great traffic results with it.

Let us know how you go.

Comment on dofollow blogs

It is best to post your comments on dofollow blogs (Google will index your link.). Fortunately, we can use some tools to find these blogs. One good dofollow blogs search engine is the DoFollow Diver with over 700 blogs in its database. Here, blogs are categorized as dofollow, commentluv or top commenters enabled.

Some bloggers have compiled their own lists of tools and their own list of blogs.

Commenting on nofollow blogs is a waste of time when it comes to link building for Google page ranking. You need to be sure that your time is not being wasted by verifying yourself that the blog is indeed a dofollow. Note that a lot of blogs revert to nofollow after submitting to these dofollow directories. You can find a lot of nofollows at dofollowblogs.com.

Some ways to verify are:

1. The u comment I follow badge.

2. If you see a Top Commenters portion at the sidebar.

3. The commentluv badge or keywordluv badge.

4. Sezwho enabled.

If you're browser is firefox, just install the add on SEOquake. With this turned on, it will line through the nofollow links. you can also see the PR of the site at the toolbar. Comment on high PR sites.

For Internet Explorer, I've yet to see an add on for this (though I'm still looking for it.). What you can do is right click on the blog page, view source, edit, find rel="nofollow", or the meta tag will be nofollow, or the robots.txt may have disallow.

Remember, as a general rule, post worthy comments. Don't just type "Nice post. Thanks." or "Great information, thanks for sharing." While many still allow these kinds of posts, and you have successfully placed your link, the readers will never click on your link.

It is best to build relationships with the blogger and the readers to fully reap the benefits of your blog comment. Eventually, the blogger himself will notice and even link to your blog. Add value by participating in the discussion and sharing useful information.

Never spam.:cool:

Great info, angelmre2005 - thanks! And also, thanks for the references everyone - hadn't heard of a couple of these and have already bookmarked them to further check into them. I'm ramping up my efforts in '09 and sincerely appreciate the suggestions/input.

Commenting on nofollow blogs is a waste of time when it comes to link building for Google page ranking. You need to be sure that your time is not being wasted by verifying yourself that the blog is indeed a dofollow.

This is true about google not giving you credit for a link. Don't forget though that there are two other search engines in Yahoo and Msn. Yahoo will give you link credit for anything and MSN is not far behind. You can see some really good traffic from yahoo and MSN for top page rankings. True google is king, but don't underestimate the traffic you can get from the other two.

If the blog is one that gets a lot of comments, it may be worth the five seconds it takes to drop a link on it. You never know when someone may like what you said and check out your site.

Good point. Thanks for reminding me. I have neglected my Yahoo marketing and viral marketing campaigns. You just inspired me to write an article about the other forms of promotion.

Thanks.

MI
Back