The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do you monitor your rankings?

A

AshleyT89

How do you guys monitor your rankings? I noticed when searching google for a keyword, a site will differ it's position from one computer to another, one mobile device to another and so on. I have been using Webposition. They give me my ranking positions, but is this needed? How do you all record your positions?

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Sorry I would post a link but I am a new member and I currently am not allowed. But all in all what do you all use?

I think a lot of people (including myself) use Rank Checker. It's part of the SEObook.com toolbar. It's free and comes with a bunch of other analytic tools. Check it out.

Oh my gosh, was too many lol. Im going to have to check them all out. It's just so hard to find one that will be accurate for every website. I do not do much work with bing or yahoo but it it as different as Google can be for the same url?

If you want to know curent position and it's not a lot keywords - the perfect way monitor information manual. But if you need to know results in many keywords there are many seo tools. [snipped]

Last edited by a moderator:
When you check your recent traffic activity in Statcounter, it now gives you the position of your site in the Google search results for a particular keyword at the time your link was clicked on. That's what I use...

A good free tool is traffic travis. This will monitor your site. Another free tool is seocentro. Do a search for both names and either download traffic travis or just start using the tools at seocentro.

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Use Traffic Travis. It is Free. Or use the free tools at seocentro.

One very simple way of monitoring the rankings is through checking the search engine rankings of the related keywords regularly.

I been using SERPAttacks for the last few months, the free version, and its worked great for me so far.

banners
Back