The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How do you like your Subway Sandwich?

winnifred

affiliate
Since it is summer, I like to eat more sandwiches and salads. What do you put on your Subway sandwiches? I like green peppers, red onions, spinach and swiss cheese on a 9 honey Oat wheat bread with Black Forest Ham and Light Mayo dressing. What do you like on your Subway sandwich?

I like ketchup and red onions on my sandwich. My favorite sandwich is a footlong oven roasted chicken on Italian bread with the ketchup and red onions. The taste and the flavor of it is incredible and so satisfying. I think that Subway is the best bet for eating when you want to eat out. It is probably the healthiest you are going to get at a fast food establishment.

I love to load up on meat for my sandwiches, whether they're turkey slices, ground beef, ham, chicken, you name it. I'll splatter some onions, tomatoes, and ketchup if I really feel like it. One condiment I particularly indulge in with Subway is their mayonnaise. I haven't tasted anything that matches it except perhaps Mcdonald's recipe. I'm not too worried about how unhealthy this is as my diet consists of healthy food all year-round' anyway.

I like tuna cheese melt with hearty Italian bread. I load it up with plenty of salad, the only thing I don't like adding is black olives. I like to top it off with sweet onion sauce and have the sandwich toasted as well.

My go-to Subway sandwich is toasted cheese steak in honey oat bread with tomato, lettuce, onion and cheese, lots of black pepper drowned in BBQ sauce.
Man, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. :D

banners
Back