The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How Do You Get Traffic?

I get mine a variety of ways, but my core system is SEO. The rest are support systems for SEO, like PPC, social media and social media advertising.

The ROI on SEO is incredible for me personally and that's why it's my main focus.

1 You have to know your Target Market where people who are interested in what you're doing
2 Share ongoing value information to help those people solve problem they face in this Industry
3 You have to master how to generate traffic to your website using safe swaps(solo ads),traffic agency ,mail list, JV Traffic,Offline Media,Social Media,Banners
4 How you set your system matters to differ from amateurs
Lead Capture page>>>Lead Magnet (Pr-flame) >>>>Offer(product url you're selling) when you set you system in that you're a pro but a big number send prospects direct to the Offer(product url)

There are two ways of getting traffic:

1. SEO (here we can talk a month about what to do)
2. Social Media (create accounts on all social media platforms and build your target audience there)

I use PTC sites, rev share with ad pack options, creating blogs and websites, safelists and credit mailer programs in addition to all social media platforms.
Linkedin is great for seo if you use your "keywords" in the discription and when you creat posts with the keywords in your headings.

I've driven traffic to my websites using many different strategies, including paid and free strategies.

When driving traffic to your website using free methods, it's important to remember that it will take some time to build up authority and a brand name - only then will you be able to really make things work. The more time and effort you can put into generating free traffic, the easier it will get.

For paid traffic, I usually use Facebook Ads as it's cheap and very effective. When using Facebook Ads, I prefer to build up a following on my Facebook page rather than send people directly to my website. This is almost like list building, and a great way to collect a group of users that's interested in what you have to offer.

I also use Bing Ads when I promote CPA offers, but I haven't been promoting any CPA offers lately.

Other paid traffic sources worth mentioning is BuySellAds - you can buy banner ad spaces on different websites. I've also had good results from Fiverr gigs offering banner advertising on niche-related blogs and websites.

For free traffic I use social media, article marketing (mostly eZine Articles), press releases, social bookmarking, forum posting, blog commenting, etc.

In my personal opinion, I would say that the best way to get large amounts of traffic is to rank your site high in search engines. The quickest way to do this would be to target long tail keywords with low competition. Once you rank high (page 1), you will automatically get tons of targeted visitors on your website through Google and other search engines.

Seo is a favorite.. you'll more likely get conversions from SEO trafffic. Today's social media is a bit tricky imo. I know a guy who started a Facebook page to gain followers so he could promote E-cigs. Well after 2 years he gained 1.5 million likes and turned his focus to being just a media business. The e-cig never worked out for him. But he ain't complaining now:)

I think a combination of free and paid advertising is always good.

The longer term and best strategy is SEO but this takes time and you have to be patient with this approach.
PPC is a good way to get yourself some leads quickly, but obviously how quickly depend on your budget. It would be a good way to bridge the gap whilst the ROI from your SEO starts to get going.

It's also really important that you think about your target market, where they hang out and what they're looking for. Trying to advertise to everybody is not the best way in my opinion. Being specific can really help attract the right people.

All in all i'd get really specific about who you're trying to attract, set yourself up with a blog and learn SEO. If you also have a budget for paid advertising then this could really help to get yourself some momentum and affiliates early on.

Best of luck

Jonathan.

The life you want

I started up doing a lot of solo ads and getting organic traffic in a variety of ways.

I am currently looking to optimize my Bing campaign. Just playing around with keywords to find what works best.

JC

Yo can get it from Ad networks
From TraffPop for example.
Or you can generate it yourself.

Main source of my traffic is Google (organic) & google adwords, secondly I focus on "Quora" and forums. For affiliate marketing I think these are the best and my sites are doing quite fine with them.

MI
Back