The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How do you collect your list

I have to admit I have yet to start collecting emails. Well, thats not exactly accurate, I do have the emails of folks who have applied for loans using my inhouse lead system, but I only started doing that recently.

I just don't have that much experience with email marketing, but I know this is not an excuse to get the email.

Any suggestions of how do build that in w/o affecting current conversions?

I dont collect emails from visitors but in several cases where I have submited my email address to a mailing list, I did it because the site kept me in a kinda little bit suspence, that is writing an interesting/helpful article halfway and asking you to subscribe in other to get the full article sent to your email.

I get readers subscribing to my site by writing relevant content which I post every second day or so. I use a Google tool called Feedburner and it allows readers to subscribe to your RSS feed as well as create a mailing list of sorts. The giving away of things works as well. The main thing to think about though, is why do you want to create a list and what will you do with it once you have a bunch of subscribers? Take care and all the best.

Lyle

I have an optin form on my blog and also a separate opt-in page.Everyone is offering something for free these days, you need to be unique in some way to be successful building your email list.

MI
Back