The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do we change the Meta desc & keyword?

SoftwareMS

affiliate
Below are our Meta keywords and description, how can we change them to something different?

Meta Keywords :windows software dropshipping retail sales

Meta Description :
Software Made Simple - Software Made Simple offers a complete dropshipping service as well as retail purchase. With Microsoft OEM software currently in stock with fast delivery. Software Made Simple offers a complete...

Well I think it depends on the website. If it is a plain html all you have to do is opening an FTP connection and edit the file by modifying the above mentioned meta tags in the head and save the them. If your website use database the previous technique may also work but it's possible that the keywords and meta tags are stored in mysql tables.

The tags and above appear in search engines when you search SoftwareMS but we would like to change that to read something else.

When they update which page?

The tags have been the same since the website was hosted, i'm sure they have updated a number of times since then but the tags still stay the same.

Now I think I understand what you are asking. You want to change the SERP listing preview, don't you?

For a certain search term google usually displays the description tag or the relevant part of the content under the lsiting.

I think that is it, I was told they were called Meta tags and Meta descriptions.

If you search SoftwareMS on Google the keywords and description in #1 appear, how do we change that?

When I did a search for the word "SoftwareMS" your site was the 3rd, so I was a little confused.

As I see the description tag is displayed. Rewriting this tag will solve your problem, at least I hope so;)

The snippet (which is what the text shown in search results is called) is different for each search term. Getting what you want retrned is all par tof what a good seo will do.

MI
Back