The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How Do Increase Traffic To my website?

S

Stephen

Dear Members,

I've had my website up for about two months now, and I trying to figure out how I can increase more traffic to my website. I'm also trying to figure out how to get the message board at my website up and running also. Can anyone give me any advice on this?

Thanks,

Stephen

Stephen,

Are you looking to spend money on traffic? If so, I know tons of sources, which will start delivering you traffic today. And you don't need a 5K per month ad budget to get started.

https://adwords.google.com/select/?hl=en
www.overture.com
www.findwhat.com
www.goclick.com
www.7search.com
etc., etc., etc.

Do a search for PPC search engines. DON'T use, IMHO, enhance.com, xupa, epilot.com or roar.com.

Don't buy, "Framed" traffic, unless it's targeted and less than a tenth of a penny per, "visitor" :lol:

You can start receiving thousands of clicks, right now, then work on adding new pages for SEO.

Whew, ok...

Hope this helps.

Paul

I will also suggest using directories, please see our directory forum for a full list of directories
Temi

Thanks for the advice

Members,

I'm going to try all of the things you guys gave me. That should definitely allow me to begin seeing significant amount at my website.

Thanks,

Stephen

Also depending on your niche, often size of a website also matters. Get loads of related and fresh content constantly added to your site and the traffic will evntually roll in. It's a long term process but you can cut down your paid advertsing costs eventually. I think start with a good focus on both 'paid' and 'organic' if you want to win in the long run.

For immediate increasing of traffic to your website few things can be done like submitting your website on social media bookmarking website and similarly also submitting your website on social media networking website. In long run you need to do search engine optimization of your website and social media optimization....

If you want to increase your websiute's traffic for free, you must do some of link building techniques nsuch as:
- social bookmarking
- social networking
- article submission
- blog commenting/forum posting

Re:

As per me try to do quality work or put more efforts in foum posting, blog commenting and social bookmarking. These techniques are highly recommended for backlinks and website ranking.

To increase traffic for your website,you must work on the Off-Page Optimization Techniques,SMO & PPC.These techniques are the most trusted and used ones for traffic increase.

Complete SEO is the best policy to increase targeted traffic to your website and also you can work with SMM to get some fact result.

Hi in my opinion you use all website promotion factors like a blog commenting, Forum posting, social bookmarking, directory submission, profile creation, micro blogging, etc...........

The best techniques are
Forum posting
Article submission
Directory submission and
use social networking site.

Write unique and quality content then post it in different high PR article directory website lists,press released and after that doing blog comments,forum comments and social bookmarking used for increase website traffic.You should submit your content on social media websites like Facebook and twitter.

I think it purely depends on nature of your business;
Whether you are looking for customers locally or internationally and how much your budget is and what you are looking forward to achieving.

banners
Back