The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How do I start my Affiliate Business?

Where do I start an affiliate marketing business ?

• Joining a Networking?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Buying Affiliate Marketing Software and make my own Opting Pages?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I know how you feel.
I felt overwhelmed in the beginning, too.

But don't worry. You will get there eventually and know what you want to do.

I think there are 2 major great ways how you can start with affiliate marketing:

1) build your own website/blog and write articles
2) create landing pages and make Facebook Ads

I personally decided to go with number 1, because it is a really cheap way to start with affiliate marketing. You only have to pay for the website hosting in the beginning (which is less than $100 in a year).

What you want to do is building a blog around a big niche where you can make money (wealth, health/fitness or relationships) or a niche that you are interested in and that can make money for you.

When writing your articles you should think about what problems people have and write problem-solving content. For example someone has a dog that isn't behaving. That is their problem. And your article could be about "10 tips to train a dog so he behaves well".

You write an article about that and at the end you can recommend an affiliate product that gives even more insight into that topic and can help solving that person's problem even faster.

Or you can write product reviews and add your affiliate links.

The second way you can do affiliate marketing works faster, because you don't have to build a whole website. You have to create landing pages for the affiliate products and create ads for Facebook.

This definitely is faster, but you have to put in the money to run the adds and in the beginning you might lose money, because you first have to learn how everything works.

I hope that gave you a good overview on affiliate marketing and some possibilities you have.

You need to decide on a niche ,think very well on this step .Then start create your platforms like : youtube channel ,your blog ,facebook group ,fb page ,quora account ,create 4 or 5 accounts on forums in your niche . Most important we need to build an email list as this its the most important thing so register to an autoresponder like getresponse or awebeber .We are all set up ,now we need to help people ,answer people problems and create content . So practicaly we create conetent that helps people and in the end we recommend an affiliate offers and we build also an email list

Hello
I know how you feel.

I think there are 2 major great ways how you can start with affiliate marketing:

I personally decided to go with number 1, because it is a really cheap way to start with affiliate marketing. You only have to pay for the website hosting in the beginning (which is less than $100 in a year).

What you want to do is building a blog around a big niche where you can make money (wealth, health/fitness or relationships) or a niche that you are interested in and that can make money for you.

When writing your articles you should think about what problems people have and write problem-solving content. For example someone has a dog that isn't behaving. That is their problem. And your article could be about "10 tips to train a dog so he behaves well".

You write an article about that and at the end you can recommend an affiliate product that gives even more insight into that topic and can help solving that person's problem even faster.

The second way you can do affiliate marketing works faster, because you don't have to build a whole website. You have to create landing pages for the affiliate products and create ads for Facebook.

This definitely is faster, but you have to put in the money to run the adds and in the beginning you might lose money, because you first have to learn how everything works.

I hope that gave you a good overview on affiliate marketing and some possibilities you have.
I know how you feel.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your insights! I will follow your advice and try to start with creating Landing Pages. I have access to a big amount of emails and I think this could be a way to start. I'm not good at writing!! Once again, thank you for your feedback and time to write to me! Be safe!!

I know how you feel.

This definitely is faster, but you have to put in the money to run the adds and in the beginning, you might lose money because you first have to learn how everything works.

I hope that gave you a good overview of affiliate marketing and some possibilities you have.
Lots of love for your initiative. It is very helpful for a beginner. Definitely it will help me a lot to start. Thank you again.

Are you looking for pay per call or standard affiliate marketing? Do you have a marketing budget?

Hello,

Thank you for your message. I have access to a very important list of emails (+7,000,000) and I would like to make landing pages and use a software to manage the links and emails list. What I don't know is where to get the clients for the affiliate links.

To start an affiliate marketing business, focus on selling products you are familiar with so you can sell them more easily Then, build a website around that niche and fill it with good content that shows your knowledge of the topic. and find and join an affiliate marketing program that sells things in your niche

1. What email list?
  2. Who is on that list and what might they buy (or be interested in)?
  3. You have a market to bring to some product(s) ... So start there ...
  4. Find the products for your market first --start with a planned target and select an a, b and perhaps c targeted product or offer for the segmented list.
Define your 'trees' then your funnels to them through the forest (metaphorically).

banners
Back