The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do I know that my site is listed?

If you just made a new site with a new URL and there are no backlinks to your site, your site will not get indexed.

Have a look at the following posts: How do I Get My Site Indexed by Google?
Then type in Google:
Code:
site:http://www.mysite.com
(mysite = your url)
Your site should show up if you are indexed.

Last edited by a moderator:
make a lot of content first and hype them up. google takes longer time indexing site, yahoo's a lot faster.

You can get indexed with 1 page of content. If you have 100s of pages and not 1 backlink/submit site to the search engines, then you will not get indexed.

Hi
You can use search engine rank checker tool to check whether your site is indexed in Google and other search engines for a particular keyword.

I've put up a site yesterday. Is it listed already? When will it be listed? How can I find out? Thanks
It is very simple to check. Go to the particular search engine (eg: Google ) and type

cache:url

press enter. You can see whether it is listed or not.

I think craig88 is right in his first reply, if the site is new with a new domain which has just been registered it may take some time, if that is the score I wouldn't worry about it being listed just yet, the best thing you can do is submit to search engines and basic website promotion / seo techniques.

I've put up a site yesterday. Is it listed already? When will it be listed? How can I find out? Thanks

Did you create backlinks to your site ?
As mentioned by other posters you can check by typing site:yourdomain.com

MI
Back