The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How did you feel when first started SEO?

Yeah I know its not a get rich quick of course. But its frustrating to work really hard and most of the programs dont even show your results for months. I submitted to hundreds of directories and see my sites up there but i cant find the backlinks.

That's simply the reality for internet commerce and SEO, Connor.

It may sound heartless or brutal but the best advice I can give you is learn to accept this and stop agonizing about it, or face the fact that you're not suited for online business and find another way to make a living.

SEO was introduced to me by a friend and what I can't forget is the feeling of being blank while he is saying many terms and words, I'm wondering what are those, but now when I remember that time I feel funny for my self.

SEO was a strange concept, took me a year to fully grasp the ins and outs....and even now, Im still learning

I first heard of SEO when a US based internet marketing company set up an office in our city....that time, the only thing I know about internet is surf and surf...i dont even know what blogging is...:eek:

the company then conducted free seminars about online marketing and thats how my interest on the subject started... who would have thought I would make a career out of it, I mean, used to believe I will just be a so-so web surfer who doesn't even know what a search engine is LOL

there goes! SEO in a way, molded my career path differently...

MI
Back