The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How did you earn your first dollar on the web?

I earned my first $10 on line writing an article for Demand Media - I don't write for them anymore as I have my own websites/ebooks/products now. I still remember how excited I was with that first paycheck though.

The first Dollar that I earnt was from writing a sponsored post for a site called Smorty. That was back in 2007 and although Smorty are no longer around I have found around 15+ networks to replace them. It is my favourite method of making money online.

My first dollar I made on the web was from freelancing. If I remember correctly I sold a banner for like $2 like 5 years ago. It's hard trying to think back that far.

The first Dollar that I earnt was from writing a sponsored post for a site called Smorty.

I remember Smorty, wow I had forgotten that name until just now. I made some money with them but not much, I wasn't trying to earn much and was busy with other things but I had a good experience with them.

Did they start up another company or just close it down?

I feel bad but I don't like to post sponsored posts on my blog so I used the nofollow meta tag in the header on any of those pages. They looked for nofollow links but not the nofollow meta tag. Ah well, I don't post paid anything anymore :)

I made my first money online selling on eBay. I sold science fiction DVDs. I had a nice little business until my resources dried up.

I received my first $1.00 from GPT sites via PayPal.
Took me an hour to do that on a survey site, and since then I am now making a nice $1k-$2k a month online!

Took me an hour to do that on a survey site, and since then I am now making a nice $1k-$2k a month online!

Wow, sounds like you are doing pretty good for yourself. I would love to make that kind of money every month online.

I made my first couple dollars with Textbroker. The competition is terrible. You can only take one assignment at a time. I need to find other places to work.

I made my first dollar on Adsense. You can imagine the joy when I woke up one morning to check my Adsense account just to see that it's not $0.00 anymore. It really motivated me to scale it up and work harder on my site.

That sounds pretty dreadful.

It is quite dreadful. I do not write for them anymore. I write for Knoji, and Sirgo mostly. I would like to start an ecommerce site. I am just in need of some resources. So, you see I try to put a little away when I get it. This way I can get the software I want and the marketing tools I need.

I made my first dollar on Adsense. You can imagine the joy when I woke up one morning to check my Adsense account just to see that it's not $0.00 anymore. It really motivated me to scale it up and work harder on my site.

I have not yet made payout with my Adsense. I am quite motivated though to get more traffic to my site and make payout. This could really change one's life. Well, I guess the Internet has changed many people's lives.

Wow, do you make $1K to $2K working on GPT sites. I am going to have to get back into those. That would really help out. I need about $2k to get back to where I was before I lost my job.

I earned my first $10 on line writing an article for Demand Media - I don't write for them anymore as I have my own websites/ebooks/products now. I still remember how excited I was with that first paycheck though.
Wow, I have never earned $10 on one article. Well, I earned a $10 advance from Yahoo Contributor Network for an article I did on the SC primary for the 2012 Presidential election. But this is about it. I am thinking of creating something more than a blog at Blogger. I would like to get into ecommerce. I think it will be later this year that I will be able to do it.

At first when I got to know to making money online, I started with paid to click sites. I didn't earn much of them since the click rates were low and the minimum payouts were high so it took time to reach the minimum payout. In the worst scenario, the PTC site turned to a scam before I reached the payout limit. However, I see it as a teaching experience and patience has brought me here where I am now.

My first dollar was made using linkbucks. It is a URL shortening website that pays you per visit. It doesn't pay much but back then I was desperate to earn some money. Even though it wasn't much, it made me believe that the internet was actually a place where money could be made. And that's how I began my internet marketing career.

I earned my first $10 with Mysurveys.com. I was a little skeptical at first, but they had good reviews, so I tried them for a while. They paid me for about 4 surveys, and they email me almost everyday with new surveys. So it is a pretty regular source of a little pocket money.

I remember earning a lot of money on Ebay. Back in the day, like eight years ago, I used to make a lot of money on Ebay. I sold everything that I could and I had merchandise from my business so I put it up there in addition to my business to sell it to people and to my surprise a lot of people bought my stuff. I was very happy but it was hard work too. It takes a lot of time to take photos and then post the items but if they sell I earn a good amount of profit on there so I'm happy. This was how I made my first dollar online and I still sell on Ebay. I love selling stuff on Ebay. When I move out I will probably do more of it and try to get more products for it. I live at home now and my family always get on me for doing work at home cause it makes the house look busy so they don't like it. I did that for about two years and I love it very much. I stop after I had a lot of customers on there scamming me and I had another full time job so I couldn't sell online anymore. After selling online, I discover online writing and I have been writing ever since. I made two grand at Helium and that was the most that I've made online writing content. Helium is a cool site but only when you follow their rules. They kick people out of there a lot and they're so strict. I've been making online by writing ever since and I love it very much.

banners
Back