The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How did you earn your first dollar on the web?

I made my first dollar online off a site known as Swagbucks. It is a very great GPT site, and it's the only one that I have complete trust in. My first payment that I received from them, was a five dollar Amazon giftcard, that I used immediately after I received the code. To this day, I am still using the site and making twenty five dollars a month off of it!

Surveys. I made about a total of like $30 through doing that but it took too much time so now I write for money and make about $30 a month, but it's way more fun than doing surveys.

When I was in high school I wanted to be an artist (well I guess technically I am, I just don't make much money from it) and when I was about 15 I would search online for opportunities to sell art or draw someone for someone. One day I managed to sell a drawing of a duck that someone wanted to use on their website. I only got $5.00 for it but I was so proud of myself. :D That was back in 2000 and it's still up to this day. Here's the site it's on if anyone wants to see it. http://www.clamcity.com/february2002/pg5animals.html

Other than that, I've never made much money from my art except for a few things people have purchased from my zazzle store. I only have a handful of designs on there but lately my friends and family have been bugging me to death to add more stuff and promote it more. Maybe I'll get around to it someday.

I didn't make money online again until about 2008 when I sold some articles to Associated Content. And it wasn't until 2009 when I decided to really start trying out a lot of different sites and keeping track of how much I made.

Interesting question, I earned my first dollar on an oldish site called Birejji. I remember that they used to pay me about half a cent per line I wrote in a chat room so I spent days trying to rack up enough money to try and cashout! I then tried Swagbucks where I earned $20!

I made my first bucks with uploading (legal) files for people to download them. I quit it when I saw that you can make more money with other things like writing and surveys.

I made my first dollars on cashcrate. I later got a check in the mail for $20. Now I get paid through PayPal from cashcrate.

I don't even remember... Probably Themestream.com, which for those who don't remember it was like Associated Content/Yahoo Contributor Network in terms of paying pennies based on pageviews.

At first when I got to know to making money online, I started with paid to click sites. I didn't earn much of them since the click rates were low and the minimum payouts were high so it took time to reach the minimum payout. In the worst scenario, the PTC site turned to a scam before I reached the payout limit. However, I see it as a teaching experience and patience has brought me here where I am now.
That's how I earned my first dollar too and I learned my lesson in the process. Ptc sites are a hard way to earn unless you have thousands of referrals.

I recently made 25$ writing for Bubblews. It's a site where you can write whatever you please, as in any news/articles/stories/poems/recipes/reviews/whatever! that you wanna share..you get paid for every view, likes/dislikes, comments, basically the amount of traffic your articles bring. The minimum pay out is 25$ via Paypal, or check I guess. I used Paypal. They can be a little uncertain about payment, but luckily I wasn't one of the unlucky ones.. :biggrin:

I made my first dollar through writing an article for Associated Content, now Yahoo Contributors' Network. My writing skills, in service journalism, were all but dormant, because I had not used them in years.

That was over 5 years ago. Since then I have ghost blogged, written articles for Demand Media, and executed research for consumer medical websites like WebMD.

I earned my first dollar on the web by selling things that I had around my house on Ebay. I would mostly sell clothes that my son grew out of. I would also sometimes visit flea markets and I would try to find unique things to sell. Baby clothes also seemed very popular to sell on Ebay.

My first cash was from InboxDollars! Shortly following that I got a SendEarnings check and then I was introduced to MyLot. I have been addicted to making money on the internet ever since. It is fun to me. I am still a member at InboxDollars and SendEarnings. Its too bad that MyLot stopped paying.

My first dollar was earned on CashCrate. I honestly forget how I had come across it, and I was just thinking about it the other day. Someone may have been promoting it on a blog site I was writing on, for non-compensational purposes. I went on, was kind of skeptical and so was everyone around me, but they ended up paying me! It was definitely worth it, and it opened my eyes to a whole new online money making world!

Made my first $ online via eBay doing drop shipping. Actually I had to refund my very first sale due to the fact that the drop shipper was Chinese and their business looked pretty fishy. But I have learned quite a bit since then and still enjoy drop shipping today! By the way if you want to buy stuff like lava lamps, musical instruments, etc you can find me on eBay @ventaselect

banners
Back