The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How could I increase my domain's DA PA?

prithulatasnim

affiliate
I am working on a website for the last 2 years but its domain rank is 17. How could I increase it without spamming? Also my website's traffic decreased day by day.

1. Get the basics right. First things first, make sure your website is set up properly.
  2. Build high-quality backlinks. When it comes to domain authority, high-quality backlinks are king.
  3. Reduce low-quality backlinks. Not all links are created equal.

A website designed with a good UX (User Experience) is a good step in the right direction.

Why should you get more domain authority?

A: When other websites with credibility quote or reference your content and that is not seen as a contrived (bought|fake) citation or linking to your content.

That is not that easy to do today.

• Be outstanding
  • Be outrageous
  • Be unique
  • Express a popular idea with a alternative outlook (one that makes sense) >> get noticed.

The are over 1 Billion websites today and loads of social media content. Maybe, 50,000 websites get most of the action with the next 10,000,000 websites picking up the scraps.

Create quality backlinks to direct users to your site. Buying and selling links or listing in low quality directories will only lower your SEO and domain authority. So be sure to build good quality links.

banners
Back